xisto Community
pyrogirl64

How Many Games Consoles Have You Had And What Was You First And Most Recent Game

Wow. I went through a lot of consoles... * Commodore 64 * NES* GameBoy* TurboGrafx* Atari 2600 * Genesis * SNES * Sega Saturn* Virtual Boy* PSX* Jaguar * N64 * DreamCast * PS2 * Xbox* GameBoy Pocket * Wii* Xbox 360My uncle got me into gaming, and I've kept up the tradition by buying the Xbox and on. The PS2 is a family console.My first game was Lode Runner on the Commodore 64. :) The most recent game I've played on a console would either have to be Rayman: Raving Rabbids on the Wii (AWESOME game, by the way) or Halo 3 on the Xbox 360 (before it decided to give me the red ring of death).

My first console was the Sega MegadriveI Have Owned1)Sega Megadrive2)Snes3)N644)Gameboy Colour5)Game Boy Advance6)Gameboy Advance SP7)Gamecube8)PS19)PS210)PSP11)XBOX12)XBOX 360My Favourite at time of release: probably N64. My altime favourite... Gotta be the 360 :)

My list (not in order)1. Gameboy (the original, you know the ones in black and grey)2. Gameboy Color3. Sega Genesis4. Playstation 15. Nintendo 646. NES7. SNES8. Playstation 29. and my most current but still outdated XBOX :P

my first was an Atari (wish I still had it :( )um...1. Atari2. Super Nintendo3. Gameboy pocket4. Gameboy Color5. N646. Play station 27. Game Cube8. Xbox9. Xbox 360my first game was PAC-MAN (BOO YA!), and my most recent is Eternal Sonata (got it yesterday :) )

game station i had

How Many Games Consoles Have You Had And What Was You First And Most Recent Game

Hey mine was

1)comodore 64 "1st game name :load runer"

After 64 ive got some birth day presents like hand games"the donkey kong"

2)atari " game name "galga or galaxy"

3)sega "sonic the hedge hog"

4)nintendo " super mario bros"

5)play station "need for speed " brian lara

6)play station 2 " medal of honur"nfs under ground" most wanted"

And now "psp" "mid town madness"

Forgive me for the wrong spellings

I swear I seen another topic about this, but I feel spunky lets see I started off with the atari system, nintendo, sega, sega game gear, playstation 1-3, and as for gaming systems I have tried pretty much all of them so I won't have to list the 20-30 gaming systems that have been up for the last 30+ years.

(obviously not in order, the thing i use the most is my DS, wii and PS3)SegagameboyPocket gameboygameboy advanceNintendo DSNintendo Wiiplaystationplaystation 2playstation 3I've sold: Sega, gameboy, gameboy advance & playstation 1. I still have the rest, besides the playstation 3, which my brother took when he moved out. Prick.

I own:SNESGame Boy PocketGame Boy ColorGame Boy AdvanceNintendo 64XBOXPSPWiiMy first game ever was Super Mario World and most recent is Super Mario Galaxy :)

atarifamily computer(nes)X2sega genesis 16-bitsega megradrive 32-bitgame and touchgameboygameboycolorforgot this one its cartridge is a big diskette neogeo?playstation 1psone the small versionplaystation 2playstation 2 small version X 2pspand will buy in the futureds - still thinking about itps3 - will definitely buy in the near futurexbox360 - will think about it but bot before the 2 above

My game consoles that I have owned are:

Atari 2600

Atari 4800

Comadore 64

NES

GameBoy

SNES

GameBoy Color

GameBoy Pocket

Sega Genesis

Sega 32x

Sega CD

Sega Saturn

N64

Sega Dreamcast

Playstation

Playstation 2

GameCube

GameBoy Advanced

Nintendo DS Lite

My first game was a bunch of games at once including Tanks, Pole Position, M*A*S*H, Astroids, Centipede, Space Invaders, Dig Dug, Pong, Pac Man and others all for the Atari 2600

The last console game I played was Star Ocean, Till the End of Time

BTW I still own every one of those systems (and all the games I had for them) except the Comadore 64, Atari 2600 and 4800. And all of them still work and are set up in my living room (except the older game boys and the PS1s which DO work but are in storage due to them not being needed to play the games) I also have a couple extra consoles for parts as well in case one of mine breaks.

Also I own a MAME machine, which is an arcade machine that I built that runs off of an old PIII computer.

Edited by KainRacure (see edit history)

I currently own:- Wii- PS2- Nintendo 64- PSP- Nintendo DS Lite- Game Boy Advance SP- Game Boy Advance- Game Boy Color- Game Boy Pocket- Game Boy (Original)I used to own:- Xbox 360- PS1- Gamecube*stares at piles and piles of games stacked against the wall*Wow... I never realized how expensive playing video games was until now. :oEdit: The last game I bought was Rock Band for the PS2, and my first game ever was Super Mario Land 2 on the Game Boy.

Edited by DSGamer3002 (see edit history)

I also started of with an atari, but I was really young that I dont really remember playing it, maybe I didnt understand it by that time. All I remember is being a big fan of nintendo when I was young and playing it with my cousins. Well here goes my list:AtariNintendoSuper NintendoSega GenesisGame GearSega SaturnNintendo 64Nintendo GamecubeAnd thats it! The gamecube really killed console gaming for me, it was the time when i decided to play more games on the pc ( online multiplayer and strategy games) which I found to be more fun. I like playing online games with a lot of people instead of playing 1 player games by myself. Its a lot more fun for me this way.