xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
T84

A Good/bad Update To My Life

Hey guys, Haven't reall been posting much lately because things have been crazy with school/soccer/ and of course the girl i like. =D So anyway here is an update to my story...Yesterday i had a Christmas party at my house and all my freinds came over and of couse the girl i like because we are best friends. The party was great we all had alot of laughs at jokes and stuff alot of them coming from me. Then after the party we all went to my friends house and slept over (9 kids sleeping over a house lol) we all hung out and watched movies. The girl i like and me were sitting next to each other and i had a pillow on my lap and she was resting her head =D for like 4 hours and we were talking and stuff. Then between 4-5 am we decided to call it a night execpt my 2 freinds rob and alec didnt wanna go to sleep and they were annoying us all. Now im not one to get mad easily BUT me and the girl i like were lieing on the couch next to each other, on the same pillow and under the same blanket facing each other. Then i was gunna attempt for a laughing down hug or w.e. u wanna call it, nothing mroe then that(like i wasnt making a move on her i just wanted a hug) but alec had to put his leggs up on her legs even tho he was laying on the floor. That really pissed me off but...yeah i got my hug later on =D....ok this were it starts to go kinda down hill...her boyfriend texted her cus he knew she was sleeping over and i was there and she told him that we were sharing a blanket and pillow...and he like in my opinion "flipped out" and they had a fight while they were txting and ...yeah but i had a great night sleeping right next to her but she lied about what her boyfriend said because i know i shouldnt have, but i looked at her inbox txts when she was fooling around on my phone and she let me see hers...Any comments? Id like to know if anything stands out to you as good/bad. ALSO: The girl i like is in constant agruements with a girl we go to high school and the girl she is having the fight with took a cheap shot at me because i stood up for the girl i like and she said "she doesnt like you, thats why she choose anthony over you" but before i even had time to post my own msg to that the girl i like posted that she never said she wouldnt go out with me its that im an awesome friend and we are both happy that way.And now im #1 on the girl i likes top =D and there is a paragraph about me on her myspace saying how great i am and how i always have her back =D

Any comments? Id like to know if anything stands out to you as good/bad.

anyone who makes moves on other people partners wether just dating or married, etc. is scum in my opinion. it's never happened to me but i can see why her boyfriend would flip out and argue with her. also, anyone in a relationship who gets to close to someone else is scum in my book so in my opinion, i think you two is a perfect match. good luck with it

in my opinion, the above examples are examples of cheating and very suspecious. if two people like eachother other than their the person they are in a relationship, they need to break off the relationship first, THEN experiment around.

your whole situation stinks and sounds fishy to me and you both are looking for trouble...so keep having eachothers backs and behind other peoples backs and build that foundation of a relationship by trying to steal another man's girl.

i see you point but i didnt have stealing her away in mind, she put her head on my lap and she wanted to sleep next to me...how does that make me scum? She knows i like her but im not the kind of person to try and steal someone's girl friend and she knows that. If you also talking about the hug, i hug her all the time and i did before they were going out...

I really would not advise trying to 'make a move' on someone who is already in a relationship. This is really not fair on their current partner and could cause them hurt and make you end up in a tricky situation. It must be quite bad for you having to pain like this. Hope all goes well.

...how does that make me scum?

Although "scum" may not be the right word for it, there are two things that are clear: (1) You are taking advantage of opportunities that are being opened to you. (2) Although you say you're not the kind of person that would take someone away from someone else, you imply that you wouldn't mind if they broke up. For them breaking up gives you yet another opportunity—the opportunity to get together with this girl. It is implied that you have a hope that wishes that they'd separate. If they separate and you get the girl you like, it can be seen as one who took away someone from someone else. By taking advantage of these opportunties, you are, in a way, manipulating the heart of the girl. Through these fun times that you have with her, you are causing her to forget about her "other" life and to be more attentive to a "what-could-be" life.

i see you point but i didnt have stealing her away in mind, she put her head on my lap and she wanted to sleep next to me...how does that make me scum? She knows i like her but im not the kind of person to try and steal someone's girl friend and she knows that. If you also talking about the hug, i hug her all the time and i did before they were going out...

well i didn't call ya scum bud because i don't know the situation fully. maybe her boyfriend is no good for her and maybe that's why he wasn't sharing his time with her that whole night. who knows. but i do know where things can lead and if you ever watched the jerry springer show, you will know what i mean. it's drama packed. i didn't conclude you were stealing another persons woman, but i can see it leading there quick if you like her that way.

if you ever do, i wouldn't be braggin' about it here though or anywhere else. putting head on pillow is innocent but with wrong intentions. allowing it is innocent since you don't want to be rude either, but not if there are wrong hidden intentions.

sounds to me you are borderline here in your intentions because you got jealous when your buddy put his foot in the way.

Although "scum" may not be the right word for it, there are two things that are clear: (1) You are taking advantage of opportunities that are being opened to you. (2) Although you say you're not the kind of person that would take someone away from someone else, you imply that you wouldn't mind if they broke up. For them breaking up gives you yet another opportunity?the opportunity to get together with this girl. It is implied that you have a hope that wishes that they'd separate. If they separate and you get the girl you like, it can be seen as one who took away someone from someone else. By taking advantage of these opportunties, you are, in a way, manipulating the heart of the girl. Through these fun times that you have with her, you are causing her to forget about her "other" life and to be more attentive to a "what-could-be" life.

I understand what ur saying but all i did was sit next to her and she put the pillow on my lap and put her head down. Now im not lieing i have strong feelings for her and she knows it. I dont understand what you mean by manipulating tho. If she were to break up with her boyfriend and liked me i would ask her out so its not like im someone she cant have at all. I don't know what you think i was supposed to do tho, because if i was like get off me she would think i didnt have feelings for her anymore but i still do. If she breaks up with him i dont think it is going to be directly because of me. He is a "very strong flrter" so to speak. Like pushing her into walls in the hallway while they are walking together (....i dont get that), and asking her why she is at his reffing joke. While on the other hand im completely different, i treat her with respect and dont force her into anything but i do flirt with her and bust her chops. The only thing that is probally bad that i did is when we were going to sleep not getting up and finding somewere else to sleep but it wasnt my idea to share a pillow and blanket and she slept facing me.

I understand what ur saying but all i did was sit next to her and she put the pillow on my lap and put her head down. Now im not lieing i have strong feelings for her and she knows it. I dont understand what you mean by manipulating tho. If she were to break up with her boyfriend and liked me i would ask her out so its not like im someone she cant have at all. I don't know what you think i was supposed to do tho, because if i was like get off me she would think i didnt have feelings for her anymore but i still do. If she breaks up with him i dont think it is going to be directly because of me. He is a "very strong flrter" so to speak. Like pushing her into walls in the hallway while they are walking together (....i dont get that), and asking her why she is at his reffing joke. While on the other hand im completely different, i treat her with respect and dont force her into anything but i do flirt with her and bust her chops. The only thing that is probally bad that i did is when we were going to sleep not getting up and finding somewere else to sleep but it wasnt my idea to share a pillow and blanket and she slept facing me.

If their relationship is doomed to fail, then let it fail on its own terms. I'm just saying, don't be the reason why it fails. If it ever does fail on its own terms, don't be quick to dive into a relationship with the girl as to make things appear as if you were the reason for the breaking up (i say this not for your own benefit). If it were her boyfriend's fault, then let his mistakes be known for personal improvement. It's never good to be on the side where something you placed close to you gets taken away. And perhaps you worded things wrong in this topic. If you didn't mean anything bad by it, then perhaps you could have said things a little different that didn't imply bad intentions. I can see the reason why you gave the smileys, but on social terms, it doesn't make you look good.

i agree totally with truefusion on this one. i am about to quit on this subject because no matter what anyone says, you will make the choice to do things to be close to her and not her close to her boyfriend. it's sad to me that there are people out there that think it's ok to do that KNOWING the possible consequences. fact is bud, you are acting on selfish acts and selfish thoughts. yea, she is supposed to have a brain too so it's not all you. that's why i ststed you two are probably good for eachother when you both take relationships as something as sacred.....like a marriage. you two have no understanding of what a commitment isif it makes you feel any better, keep doing what you're doing. her boyfriend will probably not always put up with it causing the relationship to end and then you two cn live happily ever after. in fact, heck....if she can act this way toward you when she is already in a relationship, i hope you get that exact same treatment when YOU are with her. then you can relate to her current boyfriend.well this advice is a lost cause. i feel it strongly. some people need to learn by experiencing their own mistakes. rather than just listening to someone who knows better. remember though bud....emotions have no brains. be a man and don't allow your emotions to think for you. that's what women do more often than not :) use your brain and know what is right. turn it around and ask yourself if you would like it if it was your woman that was with another guy that on the surface seemed innocent....but you already know what's in your thoughts. what if it was in the thoughts have the man that was with your women??? would you like it?do what you want, but don't come back here saying true fusion told ya so or i told you so. i personally don't want to hear it. truefusion knows what he's talking about and already knows he's right. i'm so full of myself, i know *I* am right.....so keep it to yourself when you get burned in the future if you keep making excuses why you are doing nothing wrong.now's the time to change your choices and situation because if it continues in to something more, then you really WILL be scum and if that's how you want to be seen by people, then by all means....i open the door for you to enter on the same path as all the other scum out there....and obviouly your not going to understand this other guy and you're going to down him and also go so far to say she deserve you more......hahaha what a joke use some common sense and stop acting like a child. be a man and stand up for what is right and for something you wouldn't want done to your own self....take my advice for what it's worth and do with it as you please

you two have no understanding of what a commitment is

do what you want, but don't come back here saying true fusion told ya so or i told you so. i personally don't want to hear it. truefusion knows what he's talking about and already knows he's right. i'm so full of myself, i know *I* am right.....so keep it to yourself when you get burned in the future if you keep making excuses why you are doing nothing wrong.

now's the time to change your choices and situation because if it continues in to something more, then you really WILL be scum and if that's how you want to be seen by people, then by all means....i open the door for you to enter on the same path as all the other scum out there....and obviouly your not going to understand this other guy and you're going to down him and also go so far to say she deserve you more......hahaha what a joke use some common sense and stop acting like a child. be a man and stand up for what is right and for something you wouldn't want done to your own self....take my advice for what it's worth and do with it as you please

If you are so smart maybe you should stop with the insults and help me with an alternative! And yes i do know what commitment it because i have been committed to her since the day i realized i loved her, which was before her *bottom* of a boyfriend came into the picture. I'm not going to say I'm not going to be the reason why they break up because i probally am, he always has an insult for me whenever i hang out with her and she won't take them and they cause arguements between them. So would it really be my fault if they broke up because he is constantly insulting me?