xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magic

New To The Electrical Industry? Are yu new to the electrical industry? Post up here.

Hello All...This is my first post so i would just like to take a little time to introduce myself. My name is nathan, im 18 and i live in England, West-Midlands, Birmingham. I enjoy everything and anything to do with computers it a sort of hobby. As the tittle suggests im am in fact an apprentice electrician. I have only just started out as an electrician because when i left school i couldnt find a job so i went to college and did A-Levels. I now have A-Levels in Sport and PE, Chemistry and Psychology.Anyway, i think thats enough of an introduction, if anyone wants to knowanything more dont hesitate to ask. Ok back to the subject. Now me and the electrical industry lol thats a mixture for trouble lol. Jokes. I love doing what im doing and im learning so much. The guys i am working with are very fun and make working worth while. I have just done my first exam and i pasted with fling colors. I feel this job was made for me. hehe. :D Now im just being abit modest. :) Is there any electricians out there that could give me some advise about what to expect or just was to talk about anything.Thanks for reading and im looking forwards to your replies.RegaurdsNathan Foster