xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Trap17 Special Logo As a dedication to the best hosting...

As a dedication to the best hosting i've ever had, and the kindest forum with the kindest members, i've decided to create you all a nice logo for the occasion. I hope you like it. I wanted to add a motto of somesort like Merry Christmas, but i wanted to stay neutral - i didn't add anything but you people could like - happy winter holidays or something! Here's the image and i've attached the product file!

Posted Image

This is the hyperlink to the project file

Enjoy!

No? My link should work...only for me actually, crap, i'll have to find a way...It doesn't work right now, i'll get right on that, i'll have to change the link for my other logo thread too.Ok, i overlooked the fact that the cpanel name is not allowed caps, um, i wanted to upload to my site but had to changed my cpanel name, now everything is messed up, can you mail me all my cpanel password/details to my email plz ;)

Ooooh pretty link! ;) I like that. Wait, what did you use to make that? Did you use like, paintshop pro or photoshop or something like that? I mean, that's an amazing banner. Wassie, can you like put that at the top of the hompage or something? Maybe just 'crop' it down a bit?

I like the logo, the reflection makes me think of the time we had a flood in one of the fields here and you could see all the buildings next to it reflected in the water there. I wish that would happen now, it's cold enough we'd get an ice rink. This year there doesn't even seem to be snow yet though. In fact, looking at that logo is making me terribly jealous of all those people with more festive weather than me, since I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow, I don't mind if traffic is blocked, fewer people able to make it here will mean more food for me.

I used adobe photoshop, there were many steps but it's easy. Where do you live that you had floods? It sounds interesting. If i'm lucky, the temperature here in holland will hopefull stay below zero for more than a day and i really want snow - which will probly come after new year. Theres no white christmas here in holland. Anyway, sorry the link doesn't work, if anyone wants it, i'll send it to you. ;)

WOw. nice Logo man !! i like it alot. ;) christmas feel~and also thx for the tutorial about the making of reflection . gonna try this out ;)i like the font too .. can u plz tell me which font do u use ? This font makes me feel good :P