xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
awagink

Do You Like Chinese Kungfu talk about what chinese kungfu is in your mind

Do you like chinese kungfu it is a archaic sport . are you like it .talk about what chinese kungfu is in your mind(sorry for my english i am not from an english speaking country ) :)

Oookay, I'd like to point out that Chinese Kungfu, methinks, is hardly the appropriate term. I'll assume you meant those theatrical stunts involving high-flying kicks, powerful punches, agile dodges or the dexterity with which they used just about anything as a weapon.

I'll be first to admit that I have very a limited notion to what kung fu is, aside from the fact that, literally translated, it means hard work. Anyway, from what I've seen in movies, I really liked the way they move with grace and ease, almost anticipating their opponent's move such that when the opponent attacks, the attack is usually blocked, parried or returned. Okay, that was demeaning; I admit movies are not exactly the most accurate source of information on Kung fu.

Anyway, I have also read an article (feature article in a newspaper, mind you) that Kung fu has two components. "Hard" Kung fu is composed of what I've just mentioned. It is mostly about strength, force, agility, speed, dexterity and fortitude. I'm afraid that, unlike most RPG's, luck does not figure anywhere in there; you certainly don't see Kung fu practitioners carrying a bag of horseshoes, four-leaf clovers or rabbit paws. :D

The other part, "soft" Kung fu is rarely taught to just about anyone. A very limited number of monks actually know these; being a practitioner does not necessarily guarantee that this will be taught to you. The reason for this is that it is particularly dangerous. It is quite lethal, capable of killing people without even injuring them. I've also read about a guy who consented to a scientific experiment. He "laid" his hands gently on his son and predicted that the boy would die in 24 or 48 hours. Anyway, the boy did begin to start dying the next one or two days and it was only in the nick of time the kung fu guy was able to undo the "spell" and revive the boy.

Anyway, it is quite awesome because, more than death, it also teaches about life, how it flows within our body or how it can be harnessed. I guess I might have the audacity to say that "soft" Kung fu is where the martial art stunts end and the "magic" begins.

Oh well, I think I've bastardized Kung fu enough with my lack of knowledge on it so I'll shut up for now :)

Do you like chinese kungfu
it is a archaic sport . are you like it .

talk about what chinese kungfu is in your mind
(sorry for my english i am not from an english speaking country ) :)

YES I DO for sure

who doesn't like it i watch at last 1 move about kungfu every day

Oookay, I'd like to point out that Chinese Kungfu, methinks, is hardly the appropriate term. I'll assume you meant those theatrical stunts involving high-flying kicks, powerful punches, agile dodges or the dexterity with which they used just about anything as a weapon.

I'll be first to admit that I have very a limited notion to what kung fu is, aside from the fact that, literally translated, it means hard work. Anyway, from what I've seen in movies, I really liked the way they move with grace and ease, almost anticipating their opponent's move such that when the opponent attacks, the attack is usually blocked, parried or returned. Okay, that was demeaning; I admit movies are not exactly the most accurate source of information on Kung fu.

Anyway, I have also read an article (feature article in a newspaper, mind you) that Kung fu has two components. "Hard" Kung fu is composed of what I've just mentioned. It is mostly about strength, force, agility, speed, dexterity and fortitude. I'm afraid that, unlike most RPG's, luck does not figure anywhere in there; you certainly don't see Kung fu practitioners carrying a bag of horseshoes, four-leaf clovers or rabbit paws. :P

The other part, "soft" Kung fu is rarely taught to just about anyone. A very limited number of monks actually know these; being a practitioner does not necessarily guarantee that this will be taught to you. The reason for this is that it is particularly dangerous. It is quite lethal, capable of killing people without even injuring them. I've also read about a guy who consented to a scientific experiment. He "laid" his hands gently on his son and predicted that the boy would die in 24 or 48 hours. Anyway, the boy did begin to start dying the next one or two days and it was only in the nick of time the kung fu guy was able to undo the "spell" and revive the boy.

Anyway, it is quite awesome because, more than death, it also teaches about life, how it flows within our body or how it can be harnessed. I guess I might have the audacity to say that "soft" Kung fu is where the martial art stunts end and the "magic" begins.

Oh well, I think I've bastardized Kung fu enough with my lack of knowledge on it so I'll shut up for now :D

yeah . you looks like knowing lot about kungfu which you deriction is very visual .

if you want to learn kungfu you must do lots of necessary movement . that can keep you strength, force, agility, speed, dexterity and fortitude...

china also have many kungfu stars , li xiaolong , chenglong and li lianjie is very popular in china . chengong is also a good comedian in my mind .

lots of his movie is very joyful .do you think so

YES I DO for sure

do you like chinese kungfu stars . some of them are the world kungfu champion whom training very struggle.

i like them very much . i konw the hardships which they exprience .hard training and study .

Do you like chinese kungfu
it is a archaic sport . are you like it .

talk about what chinese kungfu is in your mind
(sorry for my english i am not from an english speaking country ) :D

:P
I'm coming!
I like Chinese Kungfu!
And I'm Chinese,Some Famous Star Is From China You Know, Just Like Jet Lee, Jacket Chen...
I really Love Chinese Kungfu!
Edited by Jasontian (see edit history)

:P I'm coming!
I like Chinese Kungfu!
And I'm Chinese,Some Famous Star Is From China You Know, Just Like Jet Lee, Jacket Chen...
I really Love Chinese Kungfu!

hi , i am so glad that you are from china . i like chinese kungfu very much . maybe we could be good friends . i am live in china too.

what do you want to know about chinese kungfu , i could talk about something .

YES I DO for sure

oh i like the movie abuot chinese kungfu too , when i see the movie , i am very excitement. :P

I like it! I think it is a very graceful sport also. I especially enjoy seeing women martial artists practise it. But I'm not very athletic and I have a knack of being accident prone, or it would be one of the sports I'd consider taking it up.