xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keroshii

Hello. I'm A Teenage Friend-o-holic. A place where I get to meet some like wonderful people. Maybe find sim

Awsome Poll of the Official Zombie Cat.  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay so GUTEN TAG.

I'm Kelsey. I really prefer to be called Kero, or Keroshii.

I'm AMERICAN. Not really proud, since our country is one of the most uncontrolled. But anyways, I'm not really here inroducing myself to preach about how America is filthy to the core, haha.. Lost some of you already...

Anyways. I love techno, Harry Potter, and Fashion.

I aspire to become a cosmotologist, and a mortician. Ironic haha.

I ramble on and on seriously.

I sound smart alot, and I am in my mind, but it never seems to go down onto paper at school unless it's a good day.

I'm 16 but I get along with alot of age groups..

:)

I hope to have nice long discussions with anyone willing.

Hello Kelsey, who really prefers to be called Kero, or Keroshii, and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You are not the only Harry Potter fan on here. However, it does get redundant reading about Potter sometimes. Hmmm, cosmotology and mortician. I see the relationship somewhat. At least you wouldn't have to worry about putting the curlers in too tight. :)

If you get along with most age groups, you will do fine here. There is a broad ranage of ages and everybody is helpful and friendly here. You will need to learn all about Trap 17, so you can use the links just above my sig. This will lead you to all the information you need.

See you around the boards. :D

BTW, what is this poll all about?

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hello Kelsey, who really prefers to be called Kero, or Keroshii, and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You are not the only Harry Potter fan on here. However, it does get redundant reading about Potter sometimes. Hmmm, cosmotology and mortician. I see the relationship somewhat. At least you wouldn't have to worry about putting the curlers in too tight. :)

If you get along with most age groups, you will do fine here. There is a broad ranage of ages and everybody is helpful and friendly here. You will need to learn all about Trap 17, so you can use the links just above my sig. This will lead you to all the information you need.

See you around the boards. :D

BTW, what is this poll all about?

Really it isn't anything. I make up weird things like this when I'm bored.

Hey Kelsey, or Kero, or whatever. Welcome to the Xisto forums. You seem like a really great person.I'm from the UK, England, so we can't really compare on that. I hope you have a nice time here.

Really it isn't anything. I make up weird things like this when I'm bored.

Well, submitting quality posts on this forum should keep you from boredom. :)