xisto Community
Dangerman_1973

Family Emergency My dads situation with low blood pressure

At 8:00 AM at the morning of December 1st, my dad Jose Martinez has collapsed in his bedroom and has been sent by local paramedics to Stevens Hospital in Lynwood, WA, near I live. He suffers with low blood pressure and is currently in stable condition.My mom and sister are currently at his room at the ER. I am hoping he will have a good recovery.Please wish my family and me well in this serious situation.

Dangerman, I prayed to God for your Dad. Its my B'Day today and I m FULL of blessings n wishes. My prayers will be answered. Your dad will have a very good recovery and he will walk happily with you to home :-)

My thoughts are with you, your Dad, and you family today.Hope it all works out well.Keep us updated, please...

Wow that is terrible news. I hope you father makes a full recovery and will pray to God that he does. Good luck to him and your family. This must be a hard time and we are here for you. Hopefully he will be back on his feet in no time.

i send a beam of hope and a prayer for your dad's quick recovery, and wish that he can return back to his best of health. the Xisto community is with you and your family in these trying times.