xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itcom

E-mail Manager Do you have any e-mail manager which can support you to send email on

Hi all,I am wondering to have E-mail manager which can support us to send email on the specified selected date. I have been used "IncrediMail" and I like it very much. However, when I use 123greetings.com, I realize that I can send online greeting cards on the specified date. From that time, I am always looking for a good E-mail service, software or webmail. I cannot find it. Maybe, you know some good softwares or webmail. If you really know it, please tell me. Thanks ahead. :)

For now, I usually use microsoft outlook.it look better and have a great function..

Agree...Outlook Express is the best one to use I would say. No need for anything else.

I thought Incredimail was supposed to be a warm feeling when opening emails but it turned out to be having lots and lots of advertisements....... Only if they didn't have so many links and banners persuading to buy the full version/expansions for Incredimail.....