xisto Community
velma

Birthday Boy Opaque Happy Birthday Trap17 Admin OpaQue

Hello,Another year older yes boys and girls It is OpaQue's birthday today but wait it isn't his birthday yet.. It is in another 4 hours :D i.e 1st of December is OpaQue's birthday.I am happy to wish him a very happy birthday for he has worked his *bottom* off for this forum and has never taken a time out.. I mean whenever I come online, he is online and the weird bit is that we have different time zones so that is a bit freaky to see him in the middle of the night working on some code.I hope you enjoy your birthday and go ahead break a leg :) Wishing you a really happy birthday and a really great year P.S Could not live an image coz I have a limit on my wireless internet :D But still HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPAQUE !!!!

OOOOOOH you beat me to it, found out on his okrut profile, well with my devious mind I had some cakes already picked out, but I have to send them later MUHAHAHAHA.

So I stick with this image for now.

happy_birthday_10-728921.gif

Let me jump right in, and wish our Lord and Master OpaQue a happy birthday :DIt's still 30th November here (and will be for 7 more hours,) but I better do it in advance, or else I'll forget to do it later....Anyways, OpaQue, happy b-day, and thank you for everything you've been doing for us, and everything yoiu will do in future... Spend it surrounded with your friends and family, and take a day off, and rest from our whining and complaining :)Cheers, and let us celebrate many more of your birthdays!

A marvelous job for a marvelous forum... this is honestly the best forum site I've actually come across, and that's not including the whole web hosting service gig. :) Happy birthday and keep up the good work, you old fart. Old age doesn't grant you any special breaks. :D

Edited by rayzoredge (see edit history)

i deployed a bevy of water skiers to greet you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Opaque! (after 3 typhoons over a week in our islands, we're all underwater :))

Posted Image

to the team captain of our forums and generous host for our websites, we wish you the best on your birthday! and many more happy years to come!

Happy Birthday OpaQue! All the best, and enjoy the day :D

Serverph may have got a team of water-skiers but I have found a mouse holding a small sign :) Surely that beats water-skiers?

Posted Image

Oh, and of course you need a present:

Posted Image

Enjoy!

THANK YOU ALL!!
:(:D:):(:D:D:(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Velma : Thank you for starting the topic.. I was biting my nails if somebody would do it for me :D I see other members getting a new thread for B'DAY.. was getting a bit jealous.. :D hehe..now I got my B'DAY topic as well.. hahha!

@Mikey : You better make sure, my cake REACHES ME! And looks like Velma has beaten you by creating the topic before you.. hehe..

@Galahad : Thanks a bunch BUDDY :-)

@rayzoredge : Thank you too.. for the farty comment..LOL! I m not thaaattt old.

@demonatashadow : Thank you for making this topic complete by the little song.. I m literally celebrating an online B'Day here :D AND I SERIOUSLY DID NOT ---EXPECT--- "for a present i'll give you poo" (funny.. but grossy.. Thank you :-) )

@serverph : THANK YOU! THANK YOU! soo much for the water skiers.. Are they all SINGLE ? (hahaha... )

@rvalkass : Thank you for the CUTE mousey! I hope they don't scare off serverph's beautiful water skiers.. and Dude, whats inside the present ?

Opaque! Happy Birthday! I was going to search google for some random images for your present, but then I had an idea. Here is your gift:

(the hide/show tag is the wrapping paper. Except its some super cool warping paper that re-wraps itself at a click of a button :))

Oh and I'll email you some cake :D

Finally the birthday boy or fart has spoken :D

@serverph : THANK YOU! THANK YOU! soo much for the water skiers.. Are they all SINGLE ? (hahaha... )

OpaQue, Do you want to get into trouble?? :):D LOL I guess I should inform your girlfriend about this.... Good thing that rvalkass gave you that cute little mousey.. It will definitely scare away those other girls :D

Anyway we are waiting for your post on what happened. Cheers :(

Alex :- That looks great.. That was really fast.. I am gonna wait for a few members to submit their opinions and then I will add mine :D

(wrapping my arm around opa's neck and in to a head lock while taking my other hand and giving him a nuggie) sorry, i don't spank guys, only girls :)happy birthday bud! ahhh srew it...(taking my hands, while holding opa's face in place and giving him a kiss on the lips) i decided i am not insecure about my manhood :Dseriously though, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!

A great job to a very active forum. I'm sure that the birthday boy here has done his fair share of the work and worked his butt off for the forum, and to everyone else here. If it wasnt for him and the staff we wouldnt be here.Happy birthday opaque. Keep up the good work, and hopefully will be one of the many older people (like the ones I know in RL) that would like to keep going and going :)

My God.. I just LOVE you ALL!

I got no words to say...

When I saw the responses, I actually felt guilty of not wishing everyone who had their b'day. I used to see the list of people celebrating their b'day at the bottom of the forum and I never did anything.

I pray to God that every member on Xisto MUST get the wishes like I did today.

To tell you all the truth, until my last b'day, I got LOTs of wishes from mainly the people I knew personally.

And this year, its the opposite and I swear .. It FEELS GREAT!!!!

Here, I see joy, excitement, confidence and support in your words. Its only because of this, today I feel sooo happy that people around the world, who I don't know, whom I have never seen ever.. have written things out of their heart.. even if its just for the time they are writing the post for me. But, the emotions that were put and the feelings out of respect you gave me while wishing me is what I HONOR.. I dunno, if I m making sense, but I m plain Happy. It really means a lot to me.

I thank God for everything that he has given me.. and more than this forum, I thank for the wonderful members who make this forum. May be Xisto has a magnet .. "Good people Magnet". I see it getting stronger as its grows :-)

This site has given me sooo much and no matter what I do, I can never pay it back. And this is possible only because of all of you. My good admin Buff, our historical member/guru a.k.a. ThE SPammEr! (you know who..) , the WIZ-MOD (JLhaslip), ServerPH, the
Juvenile NANNY (VeLmA), rvalKass, Alex and everyone who might be wondering why they are not on the list and ALL THE MEMBERS of Xisto. (the above nick names just shot up my head.. and no offence if they get you offended.. but currently, Its impossible to stop my fingers from typing)

*Faints*

*gets back up*

as for today, my DAY was fantastic!

Instead of loafing around with friends and partying. I spent whole day with my mom and sis. I hardly spend time with them and my b'day was the best opportunity to take them out :-)

We all went to a Esselworld(an amusement park in Mumbai).. instead of shortcuts, we took a long drive to the location... My mom's a wonderful cook.. so our tummy was happy all the way :-)

The rides definately drained us out by evening and now while I m typing this post.. I m completely exhausted.. eyes about to pop out :)

Well, I still haven't finished replying back to all messages I have got.. Gotta get back to them as well :-)

I will wrap up now..

Take care.. Love you all..

Good night :-)