xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatebreed

Well thanks for nothing

i said i will be ineactive untill new year, but you still suspended my account...u dissapointed me...i had trouble in school, and this what i get in return...well im back as u may see... ;)

Tones af accounts were suspended due to them not filling in the cpanel name field in your profile...

If you update it now with your 'exact' username for your cpanel login, then your account will be automaticaly activated tomorrow.

An automated script is now up, and susspends accounts of inactie members or members who have not set their cpanel name in their profile...

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=01

An automated script is now up, and susspends accounts of inactie members or members who have not set their cpanel name in their profile...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it's a wrong place to ask, and i don't know where to search it, so please don't be mad... ;)

But I just have a little question about this script..

It suspends the accounts of inactive members, but how long is this inactivity period? A week, two weeks or more?

I ask it because I have no internet for about a week..