xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alms1407

Help Please Really need help.

Hi everyone i'm making a game and I need some help. I'm a beginner and I was woundering if there is anyone out there if they can help me, i'm very new to this and honestly dont have a clue i've been looking on the internet and honestly none of the information is sinking I was woundering if someone could help me out with everything with the game I really need the info or could anyone possibly send me a really good link that is good for serious beginners. This would help me a lot and if you have helped me out a lot if you would like I could make you an administrater or a moderator for my new website. Beside all the coding and programming I have almost everything eles sorted the rest of my team has already started all there task and are heading towards the completion i've had to stop all progress of the project until I have everything sorted so I need to learn fast. If you require any more information please just email me and all infromation that will be apreciated. Best Regards

How about some details? What are you actually doing? What is the game about? What do you want help with? Are you at the testing stage or looking for a team to write code?

Hi sorry for the long time getting back to you. Me and my friends decided to come to a decision to base the game around a popular anime "naruto" this is because we conducted a survey and gave them a few choices and most of them had chosen naruto. Getting along just fine with the graphics e.g. modeling, images ect. At the pace im going now there should be a testing stage next year some time and about the code im really new at it so thats why it will take such a long time for me to do it. If you need any more detail I would gladly give it to you im planning on making an information site for community and for my fellow staff because at the moument were using microsoft groove 2007 for our work sharing and just having meetings in an area thats most conventional so its hard to keep track of all our work and thoughts so thats why im going to open a new information website ill post it here as soon as i've have finished most of it. Need me for anything just email me or just post i'll get back faster if you email me at jillian.senpedwa@btinternet.com hope this helped. p.s thast not my name when i was signing up i had a friend do it for me and it made my email her name. :P