xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rissee59

Adsense Earning Is Just Made Easy

Many people have been thinking that just registering with adsense and place the ads on your website you will earn money.I know many people thinking them will earn lots of money by just having there ads on.I will give you some advice about adsense.You get your adsense approved them when you put your ads on your website it is the best the use the 336 x 280 rectangle between your text.Many people say its the best adsense format to earn money.Don't forget to melt to ads with your template of your blog or website.Its best.Then after that you make some directory promotion if you don't have too much traffic.They say that you must acquire a great trafic ration to earn money with adsense.There are many person earning lots of money on adsense but don't ever think they would give you there secret.Hope it help.

What do you mean by 'melt the ads with your template'?

i could be wrong, but i believe he means to change the border color and background color to the background color of your webpages so it blends in rather than stands out.

Why is the 336 x 280 rectangle better than all the other ads?Just because it's the biggest in size or because it's statistically clicked most often?Even so ... does AdSense pay more for the bigger ads or size doesn't matter?I was just wondering about this because I would like to know if it is better to use a banner or 2 half banners.

Ein, use 1 banner, and maybe 2 halfs as the footer, i have around 70 unique veiws on my website ( my small website, personal (projectp2s.weebly.com)) and make around $2 a day on just that. I would recomend image ads, if your website is colored. DONT use autosurf, its against the ToS.

Traffic SourcesGoogle ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application. Also, publishers using online advertising must ensure that their pages comply with Google's Landing Page Quality Guidelines.
Learn more

To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and Google advertisers, sites displaying Google ads may not:

* Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf and click-exchange programs.
* Be promoted through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
* Display Google ads, search boxes or search results as a result of the actions of software applications such as toolbars.
* Be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdSense code.
* Receive traffic from online advertising unless the site complies with the spirit of Google's Landing Page Quality Guidelines. For instance, users should easily be able to find what your ad promises.

Notice from truefusion:
All copied material must be placed within QUOTE bbcode.