xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rissee59

Hosting Phpld Script On Trap17

I am Interested to apply a free hosting on Xisto.I would like to know if I can host PHPLinkDirectory Script(PHPLD) on tra17.Does anyone know about or if an admin came across this post let me know.I will constanly check this post.I really need to know about it.I have been on many free hosting and they can't host PHPLD.Its requirement is MYSQL, PHP, .htaccess, mod_rewrite.If anyone already using it on Xisto let me know.

Yes you can host this script just as long as you have a legal copy of this script since it seems you have to pay in order to use it. Xisto has everything you need in order to run the script including mod_rewrite, php and of .htaccess as well. So you should have plenty of credits and from the looks of it your posting is good to as well so all you have to do is wait and your set.