xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dashin

Tibia MMORPG

Any one here palying Tibia?Its "free" MMORPG, with many kind of creatures, lvling and training skills. Game have 2D graphics but its really exciting game. Every one should try to play this game. You could download it from official web page : https://secure.tibia.com/mmorpg/free-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game.php If you have any questions about Tibia msg me on forum. Cya in game! ;)

the strehngh of tibia is the community and communication. the graphics are wired but i still love to play that game. i met many nice people there and visited some of them even in rl. the first look at it is mostly ugly but if you take some time to enjoy the game its quite worth playing

the last time i played tibia i think was like 2 years ago. my friend told me about it so i went and tried it. it looked fun and everything but then when i went to play it i couldnt ever figure out how to do anything. Like pick up items, trade with shops. Yes i knew how to move and attack. i didnt think that the graphics were all that great though. maybe ill try it out again sometime.

This game sounds pretty cool I will check it out I'm always up for something new. I will look at some other comments on the game, get a better insite. Or hey why not just check it out myself? Thanks for the info, I'm not very good at looking at the latest news updates on games and such ;)

ALmost a year since I stopped playing MMORPGs, went back to Gaia and Marapets but then just figured out I'm no longer into those things and I just hate the HUGE POPULATION of n00bs there who destroy the whole community, if the community at Tibia is good, I will definitely give it a try. ;)