xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alain_Lalonde

What I Used To Think Before They Threw Me Out Of Everywhere

Absolute SpiritsBorne of a tendrilCarrying lightThrough space Hasn?t left anyone downHas not arisen over themWithout a fore-thoughtErased nightmaresWe wrote historyBrought the worldTo its knees and gave a speechSold the barPurchased czarsWas cruel and kindHard and SublimeWove the threadColonized expanseAbsolute and so grandeParallel requiteSoldiered conscriptsProps all fitJourney man with womanAbsolute spiritThe Prey That SwoonGod has seen fitto let me sitand watch the blue sky dance beneath the heavensAnd though I do not knowExactly how far up it isI believe that it is allright to try to guessthe things which god wanted to keep secretFor man is wonderwondering manWonder before wonder bornOvermanAnd super headsof minds estateTransforming man into greater manAnd distinct manHelp is under a great span of human bonesAnd forgiveness is its fleshFor under paths shared and walked upon in different mannerssociety has walked each as we continue toWe shall share in the path foreverWalk with me take my handMan is like a fishin the seaswimmingdowncurrentsof tidesWaves of oceanAnd tearssaltAnd as the salt of menThe spice of foodMan swims beneathThe prey that swoonsSeas warmThe fingers march across this bitter landcsapeColdness, wonderThe symptoms of our timeFade into the black waves babyAnd fade into the black nightIfIf I had a hammerI would bash it in the eveningI would bash till midnightI would *BLEEP* itAnd make an end of youIf I had a hammerI would lower it downI would timely roundI would gleefully soundIts silver moment rightI fIfIf you were uptightI would unwind youIf you were uprightI would unwrap youIf you were just rightI would just buy youI would remember your wordsI would forget your deedsI would invent what?s worseI would forsake your dreamsIn the them of ifBecause if you were itThen I would be betterAnd if I was betterIt would be your dirthIf you were not itThen I would be And If I was, I?d wish I had a hammerRepeatable Variation of Interoperable DependancyYou know I need youWhen the spaces in betweenAre threats unseen,Getting closer closer closerTo me to beOh you know I need youI need your policyEven if it isn?t mimeIsn?t kindIs it right?Oh you know I need yoursThere in the comingThere in the fallingThere where those are coming roundSee how they say they can when they can?tI know you have a helping handSee them, repeat them, uphold them, And twist themIt doesn?t matter what you say anymoreJust as long as you understandPh I need you even whenTheir complex and full of deceitI still bleedI still feelI still breatheOut every branch like the greenEternity of dependencyFor you know as well as meThese are both laws of war and scienceOne is the catalystThe other the choiceThe other the decisionAnd when all elementsArrayed one after anotherI can manipulate themAnd make them you: my servant Vast MindThis is your vast mindIt echoes songsThis is your vast findNames are screamsThis is your timeIt makes me seeThis is your vast lineProxies invite meThis is your vast mindIsn?t it surrealThis is your vast mindHow I fought your dreamsThis is your timeI borrowed to weaveThis is your vast lineEmperors new scheme