xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Best Birthday Fun! You Have Ever Had ! Share It Here ...........

It was my closest Friend birthday and here in my College the trend is that the number of Kicks he must Get on his birthday is equal to his age. but My friend was 19 at that time and he was not Just Left with kicks.The Clock Struck 12:00 on his birthday , the boy was missing in his room, i mean the birthday baby was missing and he hid himself inorder to escape from the kicks. So everybody started to search for him and he wasnt Found.Atlast he came out the morning and since it was morning no one was in the mood to kick him with birthday Bumps so all decided to give him something special,the evening Dusk Came he thought that he had escaped from the bumps , but a Mega Preparation was done for him ,1)Rotten Eggs.2)Rotten Tomatoes.3)Baking Flower4)Bananas5)Mud Mixed with waterAll these Items were thrown on him and his Birthday ended. The Key Fact is that he Escaped from the Kicks But Got Something more Special.So NEVER HIDE YOURSELVES AT TE STROKE OF 12:00 ON YOUR BIRTHDAYS.Any Birthday experiences Of yours ?? You are welcomed to Share it here ..

I have no idea how I can find that funny... but then again, I have a weird sense of humor.That and I'm a pretty boring guy... I think. :) I have no birthday experiences... yet. :D

At my school people give each other 'birthday beats'. These are when people as hard as they can on the arm, for the amount of years old they are. But sometimes they do it loads and sometimes things like 'one for good luck', 'one because I feel like it', 'one because I want to' etcetera. It's my birthday very soon so I hope I can lie low.