xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
risse5

Getting Approved For Google Adsense The Easy Way

I have about 10 Website and some get me money and some don't.

So you wish to monetize your website by publishing Google Adsense so that you can earn for every click. The first step in the process is getting your website approved to run these ads. Google will only allow quality site with quality content into its Adsense program.If you have a website that has good regular updated content, lots of pages and good traffic then you probably won't have any problems getting approved. If your site is new and you have a few pages of content and not may visitors then I would suggest not trying to get a site like this approved for the program. That does not mean that Adsense isn't for you - you can still get approved.There are two, quick, no hassle ways to get approved for the Google Adsense program. None of them require having your own website so you actually don't need your own website to get paid from Adsense.The first way is to get yourself a free blog from blogger.com Google owns Blogger and it has a built in approval system for adsense. This means that anyone who has a blog on blogger.com, who wished to participate in the Google Adsense program is going to get approved. The first thing you need to do after you set up your account is to make a couple of posts. It is best to keep these posts within the same subject. Create good quality content that people will want to read.When you have finished setting up your blog, you can then go into your user control panel and apply for the adsense program. This is a simple step and once you follow all the instructions, you will be approved in a matter of minutes.Another way to get approved for Google Adsense is to set up an account with hubpages.com This is a revenue sharing site that allows you to earn adsense income from the ads that are showing on your pages. Once you've created a page or hub on hubpages.com you can then go into your affiliate settings and apply for adsense. Since Hubpages is applying for you, you will not have any problems getting approved and you will be earning money from adsense in no time.After you get approved, you can then use your adsense id anywhere you choose, even on your own website without having to get it approved individually. Just make sure you keep withing the terms and conditions of Google Adsense. You won't want to get your Google Adsense account banned after you so easily got it, right?

You will get money with adsense when after having promote your website well.
Traffic is the key to make money with adsense!!!

Notice from serverph:
plagiarized/copied from <<click here>>

Google will only allow quality site with quality content into its Adsense program.If you have a website that has good regular updated content, lots of pages and good traffic then you probably won't have any problems getting approved. If your site is new and you have a few pages of content and not may visitors then I would suggest not trying to get a site like this approved for the program.

I don't agree with you. Google only looks for content and not traffic. When I had made site it had only one visitor and that was, only me. Even though I got approval from adsense. Actually they look whether there TOS are satisfied by giving approval to the site or not, thats it and nothing else.

Although your trick is also good, but I don't think one needs to exercise that much to get Adsense approval.

unless things have changes, anyone can sign up for google adsense who has a website, or like you said, a blog. it's pretty much automatic and they DONT require any visitors to get approved and i will also have to question the person who said content. although good content is key for seo, you don't need seo for adsense.i remember when i first published my 1 page website. it was a nothing site, little content and ZERO visitors and i got accepted with a google adsnese account no problem.now the PROBLEM was, because i had very little content, some of the adsense ads didn't make sense for my site. once i started updating my site though with more content, adsense quickly adjusted their ads accordingly to suit my site better.has anyone been rejected for the google adsense program or something? i always thought it was pretty much automatic approval....

i had nothing on my site, it just had a 404 error on it, but I got approved. I wonder is google even checks the sites or just makes sure that they delay the approving by 1 week? to seem like they are checking it... hehehe... typical google...

i had nothing on my site, it just had a 404 error on it, but I got approved. I wonder is google even checks the sites or just makes sure that they delay the approving by 1 week? to seem like they are checking it... hehehe... typical google...

a week to get approved? took my account about 24 hours...or at the most a day and a half....

It takes about 2 days to get approved I think, and you don't need a website or even to enter the correct information. However it is best to do so if you wanna receive the money and not break any terms. I don't think there is anything to do with traffic, just content. You receive ads revelant to your content, however I used to put the ads in frames and they still worked even if the they random and not related at all (not many ads are). I also believe that you can set it up to display certain type of ads and in certain categories. Also if you have a google account, you can simply login and wait for approval.

I just applied for ADSENSE but got rejected twice. In the next day what I did was simple. I had a old adsense account in different gmail account where I got APPROVED before I get blogger bloger. Now I am using it and ads are being displayed now.

Yes, you can get A adsense account approved even if you do not have A blog or website.

this is true if you want you can just have a look at.http://sunonlinejobsinfo.blogspot.com/

-reply by ramesh

i already have an account with Adsense ... but few weeks back my frd tried registering for Adsense with his portal website but was unable to complete :)i think google have stopped providing new accounts for few time ? or anyone tried and got success in opening an account ? plz let me know as i am looking for an account

Hello Everyone,

I am almost done finishing my first website. It contains  over 3000 pages for starters, plain  but very nice design. It is an informational website that is intended to be a one-stop place online for people looking for any sort of information on children ( diseases, education, parenting, entertainment, etc...). It is also intended to create a virtual community of people comprised of both readers and writers interested in contributing to the content. I am planning to continually be adding content of my own so it will always be increasing in size. I would say the quality of the overall content is, I would say, anywhere from very good to excellent. Although I do have the intention of giving a cultural contribution to the virtual world, I would like to know from those of you familiar with Adsense what my expectation for making reasonable revenue from the Adsense program should be. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Your opinionGetting Approved For Google Adsense The Easy Way

I am almost done finishing my first website. It contains  over 3000 pages for starters, plain  but very nice design. It is an informational website that is intended to be a one-stop place online for people looking for any sort of information on children ( diseases, education, parenting, entertainment, etc...). It is also intended to create a virtual community of people comprised of both readers and writers interested in contributing to the content. I am planning to continually be adding content of my own so it will always be increasing in size. I would say the quality of the overall content is, I would say, anywhere from very good to excellent. Although I do have the intention of giving a cultural contribution to the virtual world, I would like to know from those of you familiar with Adsense what my expectation for making reasonable revenue from the Adsense program should be. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-question by Marcos

i was always in favor of affiliate links to products/services hat catered to my specific page along with google adsense. sometimes google adsense doesn't display ads targeted to your visitors. this can be a problem sometimes. also. sometimes the ads can be a conflict with what is being posted on your webpage. this can also be a problem. that's why i would join a few affiliate programs and find affiliate proucts/services targeted to your speific pages FIRST(children, diseases, education, parenting, entertainment...etc...) and then display your adsense ads. there is also a certain psychology in the placement of the google adsense ads. for example....readers start from the top of the page and work down left to right. so whatever you want more exposer on, put that in the upper left hand corner. put the least important stuff on the bottom right. depending on your layout, experiment on puting your ads in different places on your page and monitor the stats on your ads to determine the best placement. hope this helps.

Your opinion

Getting Approved For Google Adsense The Easy Way

<p>I am almost done finishing my first website. It contains over 3000 pages for starters, plain but very nice design. It is an informational website that is intended to be a one-stop place online for people looking for any sort of information on children ( diseases, education, parenting, entertainment, etc...). It is also intended to create a virtual community of people comprised of both readers and writers interested in contributing to the content. I am planning to continually be adding content of my own so it will always be increasing in size. I would say the quality of the overall content is, I would say, anywhere from very good to excellent. Although I do have the intention of giving a cultural contribution to the virtual world, I would like to know from those of you familiar with Adsense what my expectation for making reasonable revenue from the Adsense program should be. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. </p>

-question by Marcos

has anyone been rejected for the google adsense program or something? i always thought it was pretty much automatic approval....

I think i got rejected. Yes i did, but first i got approved then banned and then after some months i applied i got rejected. They don't specify the reason . But they provide you with a list of could be reasons.

Oops, I am unlucky too as both two applications of my forum to AdSense are rejected. The first one is because my site is under construction (displayed with construction page of the forum system, not the hosting service itself), and the latter is because my site is not at the root of the hosting service. ;) Google staff get stricter now.

Getting selected for google adsense is very easy for some and very tough for the others. But most people I've met got approved easily and most of them didnt even have their own sites - they were just applying for using adsense on their blogs. I applied for adsense when it was launched, and even got approved. But I was foolish enough to click on my own ads so I lost the account ;) well at that time I was just too eager to try out the system hence the hasty action.I personally think that when you apply using a blogspot website (the google blog service) you have more chances of getting approved, because that's google's own site and they will be happy to place more and more ads on their sites to earn money. once you get approved for a blog, then you can use your account for any number of sites, isn't it? But just be careful not to make the same mistake as me - never click on your own ads, not even on one of them! Google has some proprietary tracking system which even the most efficient IP masker cant fool. so just be careful after you're selected and you can enjoy your account to the max!