xisto Community
AlphaOfDoom

Account Suspended... (Seems like this is happening a lot)

Ok so I go on to my forum and find that it is suspended....why?
As far as I know, I haven't broken any rules yet have I?
(My forum is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) and my hosting credits aren't below 0....by the way that leads to another question of mine,
Last night I went on here to find that I had .99 days left of hosting credits....

"Yikes I better post!"

So I post (non spam) to about 12 days of hosting credits....I come back today to find that I have .89 days left...

And my account is suspended, can I please have an answer to this?

Thank you...

Noted and reported to Admins for handling.Please review the Topics. Seems you are not alone. Admins will see this Topic and fix it as required.

if there is total number of credits more then INT value of string is then maybe it goes crazy when that value is reached. it can be problem in C++ when working with big numbers. dunno about php.

Edited by pop (see edit history)

My account is also suspended :) It was working fine and have more than 6 credits and also I haven't got any warning of violation of rules. Please help soon.

My account has also been suspended. I assume I haven't broken the rules as I recieve no confirmation.Should we post if our accounts have been suspended, or is this a problem that will be resolved automatically?

My account has also been suspended. I assume I haven't broken the rules as I recieve no confirmation.
Should we post if our accounts have been suspended, or is this a problem that will be resolved automatically?

Usually they come back automatically within an hour when you get to negative credits and then post to go back to positive. Bun these days it seems that something is working bad, because sites are getting suspended with no particular reason and there's nothing you can do to fix it, and it doesn't fix in an hour time. I know because my site's been down for more than 9 hours now (since I first noticed it was down, could be more).

if there is total number of credits more then INT value of string is then maybe it goes crazy when that value is reached. it can be problem in C++ when working with big numbers. dunno about php.

All languages do this, but the largest int is over 2 billion so I'm pretty sure nobody has reached that.

Sprnknwn and elaks,Both of your accounts have been reinstated by me as of this post. Sorry for the inconvenience. OpaQue is aware of this situation and he will make necessary adjustments as soon as he is able.No other reason is given at this point except that the possible cause is due to server upgrades and firewall incompatibility.Thank you.PS elaks, love your avatar! ha ha ha