xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khmerneed

Mobile System! talk about nokia only

Hi, All!I am not a professional in mobile, but i need to know more about it. i hope anyone can share some info about it. As many members may need to know it too.1/ How mobile work?2/ How to generate hardware for mobile?3/ How to check send recieve for infrarate?4/ How to addon more feature like select our own language?This is what i am wonder ...Thanks & Best Regards,Khmerneed

um,maybe i know cellphone a little info.

first,you can type '*#0000#' in your phone to check its edition.
e.g my phone is nokia 6610 and its information below:

v 4.7414-04-03
NHL-4U
© NMP

if it is a old edition,you should go to the Nokia customer's service centre for upgrade.you know that the function of your phone will be more than before after the upgrading.especially the stability added.but you know the operating system of nokia bases on symbian os,which is fairly stable much and can generate easily.

what you said about hardware is differet from software upgrade which said above.
hardware to be generated may be like pc...which is not as good as changing another phone. :rolleyes:

if you wanna know more info about your phone(s40),you can type '*#92702689#' to see its details.

it's all.maybe what i said can help to realize your mobile more. :)
good luck! :)

Thanks for your posting!Anyway i need one who have experiencing in develop system in mobile.I am using nokia 6610 now, i wish i can have own application in my mobile like my own language. so, i would be happy, I wonder why nokia won't develop all language support, or updatable with language, so, all country who need purchase it can use as default.So, nokia would be the leading of the world.thanks!khmerneed

ohhh,what u meant is about supporting language problem.i wanna know why nokia could not support mass asian language,exactly like you Kampuchea.luckly nokia develop a lot of chinese software especially application including os.according to your statement,i puzzled that you are using the english interface and application of your n6610.you'd better to wait...the added language supporting version of original software by nokia will come into being before long. :rolleyes:

Sure! nokia will develope, but not n6610 which i am using. they will build a new one may be call n0066 or else more, what i want is just plugin, so, they would do it.Or, if i have the way to do i may need to tried myself.thanks!khmerneed

Does any member here know what is the functionality of *09# ?Have you heard about stolen calling account? after we click *09# or *90#.So, i just need to know if anyone know the exactly of that request key do.Thanks for all posting a reply to this topic.Best Regards,Khmerneed