xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toothlessjoe10

How To Ask Her Out (its Been A While)

Hey everyone, how do you ask a girl out you havent talked to for a long time(ie since highschool) I know she is currently single. I only talked to her a little bit in highschool, but I feel like there was something there....she definately knows who i am, butno too well. I have her on facebook, and thought if i sent her a msgit would seem kind of weird. Whats the best way to approach this? What exaclty do i say in this msg?Thanks everyone.

I think if you can see her face to face, then just meet her, re-introduce yourself and tell, it's been a long time since high school, and start a conversation...Or if you can't see her just send her a message...tell who you are, and ask her some stuff. See if you two can connect. The rest is up to you.

Arrange to see her some time. Go out for a coffee or something. You can talk about old times and stuff, figure out if she likes you and ask her if she likes you.Simple as that, kinda. :)

Oh, highschool... *dreams* lol.Have you datted before? I had some troubles like that after finishing a relationship of 4 years, seemed like i had to read the "basics" again.Sorry for the off-topic.On the msg try a simple one like:"Hi <name here>. Remember me?! (simple joke like) Oh yeah i know you do *wink*.Look i'm going to mall today searching for some shirt (buy one sexy even if you'll not use it) and after i was thinking on takin' a coffee with you. Btw, you have no choice *wink again*"

Couldn't get more simplier then de4 said above, you just ask if she'd like to go get a coffee or something. It's easier I believe with high school mates(kinda) like that, cause you ca make a funny/nice conversation about all the good things that went on at highschool. You'll know full well what she is talking about and you won't have to "bluff" your way through a date.Although if she never did like you, don't be thinking that maybe she has changed and might like you, on this note its like meeting for the first time again. Some people have changed others may have not.