xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hirishiolo

What I Can Do?

this is my real story... can I help me?Two years ago I met a beautiful girl...she is smart..a friend and a lover...but in the last three months she is changed..she is distant and the friend became a person that i don't know...I am sure that she hasn't another story with anyone but I don't understand her changes ...I love her but what I can do?

Your story is rather brief. Did you try to talk to her? Observe what she did or where she went before she changed?

The only one thing that i notice it's that she change after she had resumed relations with some old friends..In this moment the only thing that i can think is that that people have changed her opinion about me..Really I don't know...

Ok well the same thing happened to me...Really loved this girl since I started high school and we became friends, she knew I liked her but we didnt really talk about it. After breaking my heart about 4 or 5 times (she likes the guys who are up themselves and idiot, that hurt really bad) my mate said somthin to her sister on msn (my msn) and she thought it was ME making a comment about HER so then she wouldnt talk to me. I liked this girl for all up about 14-16 months.Then I was talkin to this girl on msn that I didnt know but she lived close and we would talk daily so we decided to meet up one day and got along very well so we would meet up a few times (we liked each other at this point, we just didnt know that the other person did) and I asked her out and.. Well she is my current girlfriend :D never been happierAnyway point is sometimes it just wont work out and if you have talked to her and wont accept you for who you are don't bother. It sounds harsh but it's the way it has to be sometimes.