xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZaM0

Windows Live Pack

Hello!

Shortly, Microsoft released the Windows Live pack, which contains the following applications: Mail, Messenger, Gallery and Writer.

And my question is: What do you think of them? Here is my review:

Windows Live Mail.

When started, it should ask you for making an e-mail account. It looks much like Mozilla Thunderbird, also it has the same feature to manage few mails through one interface. The ease of use is feelable :D

Windows Live Messenger.

Still I haven't tried it :D

Windows Live Gallery

A good free alternative to applications like ACDSee, Picasa, etc. A bit of heavy...

Windows Live Writter

Nice program which you could use to fill out your blog. It's working perfect with the most web blogging software :)

Please, leave an oppinion if you have used some of these. :D

Windows Live Mail

excellent but not that gooder spam protection :) not happy with it atall actually

Windows Live Messenger

Fantastic however you do get connection problems with the older version of messengers

Windows Live Gallery

BRILLIANT its a really good free alternative to picasa (which i never really got on with anyway)

Windows Live Writter

Not tried it yet but i will do tomorrow right now im off to bed :D

karlosantana

newbie nearly

Windows Live Mail.error every timeWindows Live Messenger.using memory too muchWindows Live GalleryStill I haven't tried it because when i install it it installs installed messenger(like a badware) so i cancelled the installationWindows Live Writterthe best blog writer in the world