xisto Community
imdaman

How To Get A Girl That Has Refused You Not refused, really, she cant make up her mind...

Hello again everyone...By now many of you should know my story...this thread is just a continuation of my last one, but in a new title, since this is not relevant at all to 'What to do on a Date' thread. I am sorry if my case sounds a bit too...long and boring...but well really don't know what to do and I need some advice...So please bear with me.Ok, here it is...Yesterday I asked her out, with full confidence that she likes me 99.99% (because she glances and smiles at me every now and then) and because her friends told me so (on Thursday). So after school on Friday I saw her with her best friend, just about to go out of the school, and this is how the conversation goes.Me: Hi <her name>! I want to ask you something.Both of them stopped and she said: Yes?Me: I was wondering...would you go out with me?Her friend left us alone, and *she* thought a long time before saying: I am not ready yet...I felt sad of course, but I didn't show it. I said: I understand. Have a nice weekend!As I turned, she shouted at her best friend: <her friend's name>! come here!I had a sad face by then, and I hoped that her friend would notice it and tell her.Then they were talking excitedly; I assume it's about me asking her outNow back to Xisto...I am sure she likes me, but I don't know why she didn't say yes. Of course, she never said "NO"...which leaves a possibility of a yes in the future, but as for now...I'm confused on what to do on Monday. Out of my 6 classes, she is in all of them on Monday, and it'd be kinda awkward...Here are some ideas that my friends suggested me to do to her:1. Play hard-to-get with her (since after all there are many other girls that like me and if she realises the competition she'll come running)2. Get to know her better. (Alright, how better? I sit with her on lunchtime, I talk to her in the park after lunch, I try to sit near her in my classes, and I don't want to push it further 'cause she needs some privacy with her friends too)3. It is her first time and therefore she might be shy (now this might be possible, but then...you never know until you try, isn't it?)4. Let word out through her friends that I'm going to ask one of the girls that likes me out. (This sounds a good idea, but what if it backfires? What if she's testing me whether I really like her or not, and by doing this I fail her test?)Well, what do you think? What should I do? Feel free to give your own suggestions...the ideas above are given to me by my friends (none of which is in school, because I can't find anyone to confide in). Please help...Once again thank you for your great help, everyone!

I do NOT reccomend playing hard-to-get. As a guy I know I don't like it much when I really like a girl but they play hard-to-get. It gets old and tiresome after a while.

First i need to disagree with damen in the part of hard-to-get girls are boring.second it's a very complex thread since almost everyone would react differently3rd why not act normal? changing means pressure. I mean, if you change with her maybe she will try to make up her mind quickly, and sometimes the result may not be what you expect. And if you really like her, you can handle 1 week. You just need to make sure that you still are waiting for an answer. By now you should let the "dust" calm down. =)

so...what do you recommend me to do? well for one thing, she might think that I was just playing around because in my school...there are people who ask other people out when their bf / gf is there...so she might have thought that I was joking. Worse...she got online yesterday, but she never replied any of my messages...Funny though, she keeps logging on/off (maybe to get my attention I don't know) I wrote about 15 lines to her but she never replied...Do you think I should act normal with her in school? or play hard to get or something? or just forget her (which I think is next to impossible)...

"The secret to a woman's heart is an unexpected gift, at an unexpected time." If you follow that advice, that should help you a bit in addition to being charismatic (or you can come off as a bit creepy if you don't really know her that well, so be careful). If you have a lot of charisma and don't act like a wussy, it can make all the difference and is going to be your best shot at wooing her, and charisma can take many forms. Strength or power shown in some way such as charisma, strength, or intelligence is always awesome no matter if you're trying to woo someone or trying to be a leader to the masses.You could probably use underhanded techniques exploiting the human psyche as well, but I won't go into anymore details about this unless you message me to do so.

Number 3 man... Look, girls are confusing sometimes... she probably just wasn't ready to make that decision on the spur of the moment... you should have just told her to think about it, but, now that it's happened, just try to be nice and normal, or pull her aside and talk to her... I mean, I'm sure you can come up with something good to say... Don't just ask a girl out, tell her how much you like her and how great she is... My advice is to take her aside and apologize for being kinda premature then tell her how great you think she is and all that stuff, and whatever else you want to say. Just be nice and understanding, and realize that going out might mean different things to her than it does to you.

Hey dude I got rejected and it hasn't even changed our friendship.You need to:ask her out on her own like walking home or something:be confident I'm gonna ask her out my self because last time I got a mate to do itDarkmaster69-darkmaster69

i think that you should play a more catchy style of hard-to-get. what has always worked for me is that i give them a little bit of me meaning that i am not hard to get for a day and then for two day i am hard to get... then again i am totally there for two days and once again hard to get but this time for only one day. i just randomly change from hard-to-get to being there, and so you will give her a little try of you and then take away... just like drugs, she will like it and she wont get it easy, but when she does get it, next time she will want more and itll be harder to get. although sometimes it takes balls to be hard-to-get and switch back to being there and visa versa... but it always works/jogarrio

worried if girl would say no

How To Get A Girl That Has Refused You

I been living in dis country for 8 years have only been said no by a girl once cause I approached her and since it have been nearly 2 years no g/l lol since that day I have lost all my hope to talk to a girl .

I look good speak clear English but for some reason girls don't believe me when I say I only been with 2 girls in my life and afraid to talk to me and I'm 20 years old now any help Please

-reply by JR KHAN

2. Get to know her better. (Alright, how better? I sit with her on lunchtime, I talk to her in the park after lunch, I try to sit near her in my classes, and I don't want to push it further 'cause she needs some privacy with her friends too)3. It is her first time and therefore she might be shy (now this might be possible, but then...you never know until you try, isn't it?)
4. Let word out through her friends that I'm going to ask one of the girls that likes me out. (This sounds a good idea, but what if it backfires? What if she's testing me whether I really like her or not, and by doing this I fail her test?)

#2. You might be stuck in the friend zone.
#3. Depends how old you are
#4. DO NOT DO THIS. Girls gossip. I guarantee you this will backfire. Its a good idea because your including a "middle man" and takes the work off your hands. Be a man and take care of your business. She won't be testing you, her girlfriends will.

Girls like a guy thats confident, not cocky.

Your best option is #1. Talk to girls in front of her. Ask that girl out to somewhere and see if she's paying attention to what your telling this other girl. (If its an ugly girl, more points to you, to show that you're not all sprung on the ground she walks on.)

Attractive girls know they're pretty. Its a proven fact. If you treat them like dirt, they'll come running back. They've spent all their time and effort trying to groom themselves, so naturally, if a guy treats them bad, they want to groom them to treat them good.

Thats why you see and know hot girls always with guys that are jerks.

Just some friendly tips. I had my share of women (I was with a playboy model. She featured in March-May 2004 and was a part of the Playboy Sexy 100 in 2004)

Treat hot girls like normal people and don't worship them. They get that all the time and to them, its played out.

Dear friend of mine I would like to say some thing here. There is a saying in our locality and that love a person who loves you and not one who don't. So what I think if she has refused you then why you want her to accept you, She might be having her own reasons for the same and might be having some dreams about her partner and you might not be fulfilling those. So what I want to say is either leave her or try to understand her likings and dislikings and stick according to her likings and try to fullfill her needs and try to change yourself according to her likings and I think it is only the way you are going to make it.?

No on the hard to get thing and no on the friends thing. Your best bet will be to get to know her better or just have some activities together without a relationship and without really calling it a date. Also from what u say she is into you maybe not ready. Try going out not just with her invite her friend out and some of your friends and dance or stuff, she will not see it like a date. Good luck.