xisto Community
ICE-XG

Psp Or Ds what u like better

which system will you buy?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DS of corse here why...Nintendo's latest innovation, Nintendo DS, provides users with a unique game-play experience using features never before offered by any other home console or hand-held game system. This portable personal entertainment and communications unit provides owners with new perspectives on dual screens, new control using both touch and voice, and new connections with two kinds of wireless game play. It's a newfound canvas on which developers can express their creativity.Then you have the PSP which is not something new but a rip of pece of hardware...thats making poeple by itnow before you think I'm a fanboy heres what I have to say"I'm not a fanboy. I just have better standereds demanding something new insted of more the same."

Nintendo DS :

Pictochat looks like funny but I think it is better to talk because the other man has to be near you to speak so... It looks like stupid to write on the Touch Screen when you can talk :D

PSP :

The machine can be easily scratched :D You can play only 6 hour if you don't use anything with this one (no lightning screen and if you don't watch a film)

You can see there performances here, it is write in French but I think you can understand a little (with a Translator :D ) :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

41073[/snapback]

DS!!! Nintendo DS rocks hard, had it for 3 weeks and cant stop playing it. I got Super Mario 64 DS, Madden NFL 2005, Feel the Magic: XY/XX and Asphalt: Urban GT. They're all cool, I'm hoping to get some more soon. And remeber, get a DS soon and visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for every DS piece of news on the net!!

:D Well im from japan so i got to feel the magic of the psp....wait till it gets released in the US u will pee in ur pants...

i might go with PSP or get DS. until i know more about PSP i don't know yet. i might not get PSP or DS. it's not like i play games alot if i'm out of the house. if i play games i stay inside. i should just save up money or use that money to get a better graphic card bcuz my card sucks.

well i saw PSP and i wasnt very impressed by it, but when i saw DS i was more impressed. plus i prefer the games in DS, for portable gaming devices i dont think anyone can beat nintendo they have the best games. but who knows some ppl might prefer PSPs new games but if it was up to me i would play it on a normal PS2.

Obviously I'm gonna buy PSP because it's more powerful, it has greater games(in my opinion) and it can do much more things than just playing games like watching your favourite movies while you're on the bus and even watching TV(yes it's true I've heard it that PSP will be able to stream TV programs)

I'm thinking the Ds is better, they have more playable games than the psp will, and it will be much funner. The psp is already released in Japan? Also, the psp will cost way more than the Ds

I'm thinking the Ds is better, they have more playable games than the psp will, and it will be much funner.  The psp is already released in Japan? Also, the psp will cost way more than the Ds

49709[/snapback]

yea the ds might have alot more games now but it has been out...also the ds has worse graphics and also the ds may have many games but they are not the greatest games...the psp has some great game titles coming out on release

Well I'm going with PSP no question. DS has some inovative ideas though, dunno how well they pull together though. I want to laugh at my friend when he gets one and finds out he wated his pennies. Heh heh heh.

i've got a DS and i've had it for a few months with Super Mario 64 DS and Ridge racer DS as well as the Metroid Prime Demo, i definetly like the DS and i'm not going to trade the DS for a PSP when it comes out because i dont need a PSP if the majority of the the PSP games seem to be ports of PS2 games and i have a PS2 so i can just play the games on my PS2 and i wont have to spend $250 on a new console. However i do think the PSP is an amazing console especially considering the graphics its capable of displaying compared to a PS2