xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Faraz0990

Hi! :P

Hey there and welcome to Xisto.com! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our wonderful community and politely remind you to post regularly. You have made the right choice when it comes to free webhosting, and just make sure to maintain that right! Once again, best of wishes on the future of your website, and i hope that you decide to share it with us once it reaches its state of completion! Ill be talking to you shortly on the forums! See ya around.

Hello there. I'm Jay! I'm pretty new to this forum as well so we can experience this interesting site together. -skipskip-I was attracted to the Free Hosting as well so I'm excited to see if my application is accepted. I heard that you need a certain amount of credits. Am I correct?

Welcome Faraz,
Yes it is free hosting, but with all the features of paid hosting. Only you have to post in topics you are interested, share your thoughts and get credits.
Please read the rules, which you have to follow to post here. Also read posts by hosted members, which will give you an idea of how to write a quality post.

I was attracted to the Free Hosting as well so I'm excited to see if my application is accepted. I heard that you need a certain amount of credits. Am I correct?

Yes Jay, your application will be definetly accepted, given that you don't break rules while posting and are not spamming the board by writing one liners.
Yes you need credits for hosting and when you apply, your posts will be scanned for quality and content, and if you qualify you will be hosted and if you won't then some suggestions will be given and you can again apply after improving your post quality.

It is not that much difficult as it sounds.