xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imdaman

What To Do On A Date Read the title =)

Some of you have read the post I made about this girl I like, haven't you? Well, again this is about her. I'm sooo happy today. I've just discovered that she also likes me! Not directly, of course, but today her place was changed to just behind me in class and she threw a pen (twice) at me, apologising and asking me to pick it up =)I began to suspect that she liked me. My happiness was confirmed when 2 of her friends said to me, "Do you like her?" She likes you! Go and ask her out!" I was like, WOW...this is great, what I've always wanted.I am the only child in my family, and this might be why my parents are a bit overprotective. Also, they'll most likely disapprove of me (a Christian) dating *her* (presumably a Muslim, though she never wears a scarf). I wanna ask her out this Saturday (in just 2 days!) but I don't know what to do during a date...Am I supposed to kiss her in the end, or hug her, or something? Also can someone please suggest me some ideas of what to talk about... Well, it's my first time you see, I've never had a girlfriend ('cause I never choose one) before, and I have absolutely no idea what girls like to talk about. Once again I must thank you all, without your supportive comments I might have never made it this far, and once again thank you.

Hey, first of all, good for you!Well, there's not anything specific you're supposed to do on a date, but, ya know, just be yourself and... talk about stuff. That's mostly what you do on a date... You must be really excited if you've never had a girlfriend before, but, I dunno... just, don't worry... It's okay to be nervous, but chances are she's going to be just as nervous, so just be warm, welcoming, and try to make her feel comfortable... The kisses and hugging will come in time, you'll know when it's right.As for the parents... uh, I know the way you feel, but, you just need to let them know that it's nothing serious and that you're just going out as friends. I mean, that's the point--just enjoying each other's company. Just treat her like you would a really good friend. :) I'm sure that you'll be great. Good luck!

Don't feel that you have to do anything on a date. Maybe a hug at the end, and if you feel like it, a kiss. Just dont make it seem like you're too keen and make sure she wants a kiss first. :)

Oh phew made it before Saturday! Haha. Well there really isn't much you can really do about 'planning' a date. Sure ou could choose if you want to go to the aquarium (nice place!) or the movies, but you can't exactly plan out a conversation or anything hehe. The best thign to do is kind of go with the flow, which may seem like bad advice and not exactly pin-point but it is the truth. You really can only see how everything goes to really decide how to end it as well. The date goes well you can get a hug I'm sure, and if it goes really well maybe even a kiss! You seem like a nice guy, and rather excited (understandable) just don't go too crazy! I'm sure that you two have something in common, you might want to start with that topic then move on from there. It is only natural that a conversation shifts to something else, then somethign else, etc. etc. Don't agree with everything she says unless you really do agree! No one likes someone for lieing to them even if it is about the smallest things. I wish you luck, and I'm sure everythign will go smoothly, don't sweat it. I believe in you! xD-Jester

Thanks everyone for the help...even though all the tips won't be put to use now (you'll see why, I'm gonna post a new thread) but then...thanks for the help, you gave me all the courage I needed to ask her out! Thanks a lot everyone! Don't forget to read my next post :) jk