xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hirishiolo

Next Halo what do you want to see in the next version?

what are some minor or major changes you would like to see in the next big update? Be specific.-I would like the Assault rifle to have a longer reload time, as it is, it's almost like half a second and it's just way to short.-The mauler, either completely removed or the spawn is decreased because every map has at least 78967678 maulers.-More armor permutations.-Spartan laser charge time reduced to 2 seconds, I understand it's anti-vehicle, but that doesn't mean it should leave you helpless and bent over in a gun fight.-Snowbound, again, completely remove or drastically change this map. This map is honestly a joke.-A way to stop camping, there should be little dots blinking on top of a person (visible through walls) if a person has been in one area for too long (a minute and a half?)-Add, replace, or remove some achievements.-Please, for the love of god buff the trip mine, it does less damage then a grenade.-Forge : Make every item limit DOUBLE. If a map only allows me to hold 3 crates, change it to 6. People can make some great maps, better than bungies' half assed maps, but it wont be possible because of the retarded limit.-Buff the battle rifle and carbine. It should be better than the assault rifle in EVERY aspect. Long middle and short ranged.-The assault rifle revamped/nerfed. It is the dumbest gun in the game, it's basically a who sees who first type of game with the assault rifle, have it take a little more skill to kill with it.-More maps-Clans, clan matches.-Lone wolves - Completely remove odd ball and koth gametypes from this. Both aren't free for all game types and never will.-Please Please for the love of god change snow bound-Change snowbound-Change SNOW BOUND-Change snowbound.-ALSO--Beatdowns, I've played many many shooters ranging from call of duty to GoW and I have to say halo 3 has to have the worst melee system in a game I have ever played in my life. You can shoot someone for a quarter of a second, and click B and win. That's ALL you have to do. Change the beatdown COMPLETELY, revamp it, nerf it, just make it so it's not the I win button when you click B__________________

I think there is going o be Halo 4. Do you remember the ending of Halo 3? the planet with all the lights and buildings that they are orbiting when their ship gets ripped in to while passing through the portal. It will probably have better graphics than Halo 3. (hopefully) I like all the weapons the way they are but they need to improve the melee system. they should not make the melee less powerful they should just make it so that you push the button first you can tell. i don't like how it looks like you get the melee first and then die.