xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

French Kiss Or Make Out? She knows how I dont

Well the girlfriend I currently have is my first girlfriend ever. But I am not her first boyfriend, she has had one before me. We kiss a lot, but it is just normal kisses, nothing else. I just wanted to know, how can I French kiss her when I don't know how but she does? Plus, I don't know how to "make-out", yet I know she does! It is very frustrating for me because I don't know how to initiate anything...I just want to know, does anyone know how to initiate something like this without knowing how?I hope you all understand what I am saying.(Happy turkey day also)

Well man just go for it use your tonge, theres nothing to it and i

would say NOT to kiss her for more than 2 mins or so

because most girls dont like to kiss for that long, unless they are a freak

:) But any way its easy man just go for it do the same

thing she dose. Hope this was useful. message me if you

have any problems understanding, ill explain :D

I suppose that is the only way I can go about it.Well, I will go for it tomorrow because I am taking her downtown to walk around and look at the lights.Wish me luck!

Well thanks mate!Just about to leave to go meet her downtown!I even bought a spiffy new coat for the occasion!

Spiffy new coats are an excellent idea! Way to boost your self esteem. That'll really help you out in the long run. If you look sexy while you're with her, you'll feel better about the whole thing.Have fun!

just go for it dont let any thing hold you backstart out with a simple kiss, and then if he really wants to make out he will slowly open his mouth, and the you will to, and the he will normally make the first move, and then go from there.

Just go for it mate, if you screw up it doesn't matter. You can always improve later ^_^.What has worked for a few of friends is to tell the girl to kiss you how she'd like to be kissed. Then simply copy what she just did, it's like a lesson just a really really good one :lol: