xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Pimples And Scars In Face Help

This is My real life and terrible experience , i am sharing with u.Hi friends i am 19 years old guy and i am having a dry skin , i dont apply oil to my hairs but still i have pimples and the left out scars , i tried many ayurvedic creams. I went for Himalaya , Vicoo etc. But still i have , i tried changeing soaps. But still i have , is there any solution for that ? Can i be reduced instantly , can i regain the old polish face ? is there any Suggestion please tell me. I dont go in Sun too for a long time , still i have.

Edited by nirmaldaniel (see edit history)

get rid of scars and pimplesPimples And Scars In Face

hi

pimples and scars are very common problem and I guess its more for the teenagers...

though I have naturally pimple free skin and fortunately I never had to go through this but still I am cautious enough to keep my skin clear...

well first of all I should definitely say that a healthy diet works really well for a better skin...Specially lots of intake of water helps a lot...

To get rid of pimples mix sandal wood paste with a spoon of lemon juice and apply upon it.

wash your face with cold and hot water alternatively and note that you must end with cold water. 

Too much fingering and bursting of pimples causes septic and may leave behind permanent marks and damages to your looks. 

-reply by farha

not question a simple ans that u all guys need...Pimples And Scars In FaceI'm telling u all a simple way that really works...Peresol gel2.5 or 5.0 (put on acne:next morning ull feel better)Acnelack shop(use it like massage)These were the tips(best I know I used)Drink water as much as u can to protect urself from these coz no way to rid on it b4 21 22...Say tnx to meHemu_ma2001@yahoo.Com-reply by bohemian_t

Remove stitch marks on right cheekPimples And Scars In Face

hi ter, I'm havin a serious problem that I have an one inch length of stitch mark (scar) on my right cheek...It happen because I had been bitten by a dog when I was about 3 yrs old. The doctor stitched that particular area which left me a scar up to today... It is a very old scar and not very deep. Can you kindly suggest a good traditional method to remove the stitching marks? Please m waiting for your reply...Thank you.

-reply by krishna veni