xisto Community
MoTion MaN

Can We Live Without Mobile Phone?

Honestly i could somtimes when its the end of the day it really annoyis me when i have about 30 calls all coming in at once, the job i do is very stressful and although mobile phones are an easier way to comunicate i find that its terrible when over used also they can cause health risks such as cancer and such so thats why i could defo live without my phone lol althoguh i have purchased a lot in my time i aways seem to tbuy the latest phones lol espciaslly ones that have the latest technoligy

Well, We CAN live without mobile phones.Egiptians didn't use phones and they got toghether quite well, so did Romans.
We aren't any different, we don't need phones to live.
It just makes life "easier", but there's no more for it. Sometimes I feel that we are becoming too lazy because of all this gadgets, and I'm not against them, it's just that I know that we don't need any phone to live. We feel so because we like to feel comfortable, and technology haves that purpose "make human life more convenient, more confortable"... in the other hand they forgot to say "but more lazy too".

This guy is right we could all without our phnes and reduces the health risks that we have so its wise to limit the calls that we make and make the calls effective other wise use somthing eles to comunicate such as faxes althought there not overall good for the enviro ment except when u recycle which everyone should.

How ever when we look at the positive sides of the moblie phone its really useful for emregancys but i belive that thats all they should be used for. p.s sorry for all the spelling mistakes in ahurry lol

I have been using mobile phone for more than 7 years now and hated it couple a years ago, what I feel is, I'm missing feeling free !!!That anywhere you get to, anyone could get you, I mean, at first it was of so much fun, but now it's getting very annoying "to me at least", and what bothers me more, that I had the idea of not to use it again, but I can't do that because I'm not alone, I have responsibilities and duties to the people around me and if they depend on me, I can't let them down just because they can't find me.