xisto Community
Colten

Eclipse Game Engine

lulz, now you do...And I do believe that in some sense that the thread may or may not be dead in terms of how long before another person other than myself posts....from here on it could be any person's job to revive topic.

A thread needs to be inactive for alot longer before it's considered dead.Anyway, back on topic:I actually have tried out Eclipse. I never really got to do much with it though, because I tried to use it to make a LAN game to play with my brother. Unfortunately I found out you can't play the game on the same machine the server files are running.

Edited by DeM0nFiRe (see edit history)

is it possible to creat game for NOKIA S40/60 series using this?Eclipse Game Engine

Is it possible to create game for  NOKIA S40/60 series using this? like I want to creat game for resolution 240x320 and 176x220  

-question by gamelord.Sj

This is a pretty neat post/link (the one for freemmorpgmaker). Although not quite what I'd be looking for in a MMORPG, the fact that you have source access is pretty neat -- it will definitely help with learning more about the coding of the games and stuff for adapting for a better game, :).

If you aren't a programmer and artist, then don't even try to make a good game, even less than that a MMO...

I have to say MindCalamity that this post was completely unncessecary, if anything I think it's ideal for people without that knowledge or experience to try making games, especially if you have the dedication and patience. If you've got the right mindset and understanding but lack the knowledge you'll learn along the way, sure your first project may suck but the more you try the better it'll get, I think trying to make a game when you have little experience is an excellent way to go, provided you have perserverence. Edited by moderator (see edit history)