xisto Community
Colten

I Hate My Principal

He suspended me for 3 days because I got in a fight with this kid who was picking on me and my two friendsI REALLY think that's unfair!Also, that kid only got a detention ):<

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit title

If you were driving down the road at 90 miles an hour and a cop gave you a ticket, I suppose you would hate him too? You were breaking the rules. No fighting. Get it? It's not in the least bit unfair. You must be responsible for your own actions, and not blame others for your deeds.

He suspended me for 3 days because I got in a fight with this kid who was picking on me and my two friends

I REALLY think that's unfair!

Also, that kid only got a detention ):<

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit title
That's why i'm mad

Ummm, no sympathy there for you buddy. The fact of the matter is that your broke the rules. You should have had self controll when this kid was being asinine and picking on you. It is only sensless and imature to beat someone up because they pick on you. That kid wanted a reaction out of you. Sorry, but your principal is right. And the kid that was picking on you didn't through the first punch, and from the sounds of it, it looks like he didn't fight back much at all.Sorry bud that's life.And just for the record: Small, less than one line posts are refered to as spam and will have you removed from the forum.

Yeah. I don't like my principal either. She's a *BLEEP*. She looks for any reason to send me to her office. :) I dont know why. I'm a straight A student. It was my first day of jr. high and I was sent to the office BY HER!!! IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS. WHEN THEY WERE THE ONES CAUSING THE PROBLEME They felt terrible because I was in the bathroom crying my eyes out for half an hour. I didn't even know the rules of the school.

Oh and I dis like all her little office people too.

But I do believe you are somewhat right. The bully should have got the same punishment. And no one is perfect, and could easily get caught up in the moment and not realize what they are doing.

Edited by epic_snowboarder (see edit history)

I had my share of getting in trouble in highschool. No it's not fun, however you need to put yourself in your principal's shoes. First of all most people who take jobs at schools are because they want to help young minds grow and learn. They did that because they just don't want you to do it again. It is nothing personal, if they really didn't like you they could have expelled you. Really suspension isn't that bad, it is not put on your transcript, and isn't going to affect you at all in the future, it is designed just to embarrass you and perhaps make you think of what you've done so you can grow in your maturity. School isn't just about learning math and history, it is learning how to successfully transition your life into society. If you start throwing punches on people on the street, you better believe that if a cop is there he isn't just going to tell you to hang out in your house for 2 days and think about what you've done. I know that sounds stupid now, but in time you will learn that your principal meant nothing personal in his actions.

School isn't just about learning math and history, it is learning how to successfully transition your life into society. If you start throwing punches on people on the street, you better believe that if a cop is there he isn't just going to tell you to hang out in your house for 2 days and think about what you've done. I know that sounds stupid now, but in time you will learn that your principal meant nothing personal in his actions.

That is an excellent point. Principals are not perfect. Sometimes the wrong kid gets hit with the blame. But believe it or not, your principal isn't trying to make your life hell. What will you do in the future if you hate one of your coworkers? You're going to have to live with them. And one bad experience don't make a person evil forever. I'm sure things will get better.

LOL my principal hates me cause i said sum mad bad things about her and now she conspires against me im not just saying that like a normal kid thinks everone is out to get them yea i have written and taped proof that she tells the teachers to fail me its quite funny cause i pass anyway w00t! lol like whenever a teacher tells us to write an essay my 5 page essays always seem to go missing and i hear her walk in and tell the teachers to misplace it but thankfully the sneaky bastard i am make like 5 copys muhhahahahaha its getting really annoying tho like thats mad immature i was gunna switch skools but im like quarter into my senior year so ill just deal.

You shut the hell up you dont know what it s like to be picked on. I think principals need to crack doen on bullies than kids defendin themselves cause they get picked on is not like they normally get in fights or are bad people.