xisto Community
etycto

Windows Live Messenger 8.5

as anybody tried the new windows live messenger 8.5. well i've tried it its pretty good. despite the fact that the biggest change i've seen is realy the interface i like it, and the singing in issues it had befor is now gone.has anybody tried it and what do you think also what new stuff i probably did not notice thats there.

I still have 8.1, lol :)I'm upgrading!EDIT: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I upgraded to 8.5, and as such it wiped over the existing messenger, so I had to redownload my StuffPlug Content Stealer and it wont install with 8.5 :D

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

Well, I still in use the MSN Messager 7.0 cuz my system was Windows 2000.Even with my Windows XP SP1. It does at most allows me to install it only with MSN Messager 7.5. Personally, I hate m$ it forced me required to upgrade mysystem so that could be use the new version. For me, it's only a chatting application so actually I did't need too newer and it spend my system's resource extensively. So, I'll wait under I have get a new machine.I think someone could help you anyway :)