xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DemonReaper

Any1 Here Ever Made There Own Starcraft/diablo/warcraft Bot? i want to make my own with vb script (i am new to it)

Well i want to make a sc/d2/wc3 bot and i am just starting to learn vb. i have vb 8.0 express on my comp and i am making the visual stuff like the main bar at the top that has " File Options ect" and the main text box window, stuff like that but i need to know how to program it to like log onto b.net and *BLEEP*. so if you can help that would be great. if you cant DONT POST!also i am a beta tester for Stealthbot so maybe i could ask andy (maker of sb) to help idk but if u play starcraft my username isl)a-DeathReaper@useastChannel i am mostly in is op da_well thanks any1 who can help.-Demon

What you are trying to make is not some simple program, and since you are just begining to learn VB, I don't think you have the neccessary skill... But, you may want to read something about Winsock, and networking, concerning VB, and that may help you, though I don't know what exactly is that bot going to do... You also need to have documentation concerning protocol in use by battle.net servers and stuff like that...

creating a bot, you will need to learn some hack from the game like, what are the commands, etc... this is not a beginner's skill that you can take.. I can say, study first including networking on VB if you really want to create one..