xisto Community
mrdee

Has There Been A Mistake? I do not seem to have the default package.

Hi,I was wondering if there has been a mistake when my webspace was set up.I read that Trap 17 offers 150 Mb webspace and 5Gb bandwidth per month.Yet, when I go to my control panel I seem to have only 20 Mb and 512 Mb bandwidth.That is why I temporarily had to move my site away from Xisto as I ran out of webspace (I have filled 52.2 Mb of webspace so far).Could someone clarify this, please?Thanks.

Hi,I was wondering if there has been a mistake when my webspace was set up.
I read that Trap 17 offers 150 Mb webspace and 5Gb bandwidth per month.
Yet, when I go to my control panel I seem to have only 20 Mb and 512 Mb bandwidth.

That is why I temporarily had to move my site away from Xisto as I ran out of webspace (I have filled 52.2 Mb of webspace so far).
Could someone clarify this, please?
Thanks.

Did you sign up for that package? If you didn't sign up for the 150 MB package that requires 30 or so points, you won't get the 150 MB. You'll get the 20 MB package depending on what you ordered. You can always upgrade at a later date once you get enough points.

I see.I seem to remember (not sure, though, too long ago) that there were 30 points required to make my request.Anyway, just to make sure, is 30 points (credits) equal to 30 day without login?Thanks.

Yes, 30 points referrers to 30 days without having to get more points on the forum; or in a a simpler sense, 30 days of hosting.Like Tetraca said you can easily upgrade your Xisto account, with one or two hours of quality posting.

Just a small correction Xisto offers up to 500Mb of space and up to 10GB of web space, your referring to the old plan before Xisto upgraded to its new hosting plans, and haslip is correct and so you will need to earn 30 credits for the upgrade to get the default package (package 2).

Thank you for your explanations everyone.The matter no longer exists now anyway.I have just managed to get my hosting upgraded to the default package.One more question , though, I have looked through the forum, but can't seem to find it, can anyone tell me where I can find the different free hosting packages and their cost (in credits)?Once more, thanks for all the help and advice people have so kindly given me.

can anyone tell me where I can find the different free hosting packages and their cost (in credits)?

You can find this information in the front page of the Xisto.com website on the right side.