xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Travel Experiences Unforgettable travel.

Intrepid as the name is self explanatory " no fear" topic welcomes all travellers or people who want to share their travel experience across the world.We respect your travel experiences and also respect the local community, culture, traditions of the places we travel and try not to disturb the normal life with our travel, we move ahead sharing our experiences and interacting with local community seeing the destination as "real life experience" unlike other touristy experience of "sticking flag" at the destination visited.All you travel lovers and aspiring ?Globetrotters" come share the joy of travelling and exploring the off beaten destination and never seen before tourist spots.According to me one of the unforgettable travel is the day before Diwali , i had to travel from my college to my home town , litreally speaking i had no other way other than walking 200 kilometers , bussses were soo soo crowded , atlast i sat in a bus along with the Driver in the Cabin and travelled.The thrill part is that it is illegal and inbetween the checker stopped the bus, and asked the tickect from me and i didnt have one since i was not in my usual ticket, anway the Driver adjused with the Checker and thats it i reached.This is totally unforgettable for me .

What a cool topic indeed! I would really love to share my most recent travel experience. Especially shared to people looking for travel destination for vacation.Go to El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. You will love its pristine cool waters and the spectacular view of the bread-loaves-like limestone rocks that seem to be floating on the sea. Use Google Earth to locate this beautiful town located in the south-western part of the Philippines. It's not a remote part of the world. Communications and transpo facilities are abound.

post-56471-1200732213_thumb.jpg

post-56471-1200732282_thumb.jpg

post-56471-1200732310_thumb.jpg

post-56471-1200732386_thumb.jpg

Awh, yes. A wonderful topic.

My most recent travel was in the southwest USA. From Pheonix, AZ around all the parks in Arizona and Utah ending up in Las Vegas, NV. We went to Sedona and Flagstaff, AZ, the Flagstaff Indian Museum, the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, the Navajo Nation, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon and Zion. The weather was terrific. We only had one day of rain in Zion, which created the most beautiful spontaneous water falls all over the canyon walls.

This part of the USA is breathtaking. If you have never taken in this area, you have missed something. Don't ever turn down the chance to go there.