xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pop

Negative Credits How?

I don't know is this right place to write about problem, but i had 1 credit yesterday, and i came here to write some good and quality post but now i see that i have -4 credits. How did i lose 5 credits in one day?Now am in panic and need to write something to get that credits :)Now i have 0.8 credits. Ok, i am sorry for this post, but i'm afraid to lose my hosting because i have my Call of Duty clan and i have website for that clan.

Edited by pop (see edit history)

This is explainable, to get your hosting back you need 4 credits. The system automatically puts you at -4 after you reach 0. Real normal, the jump from -4 to 0 is extremely easy, less then a decent post will do it, don't worry about it its a known bug (if even a bug)

Nol is correct for the most part that once a person hits zero credits they will drop to -4, and no its not a bug, and yes once you hit negative credits the credit multiplier increases. However, I wouldn't make a low quality post just to get out of the red zone for hosting, because Xisto strives for quality posting and so if you can add more to the post then do it. Remember usually a good amount of credits for a person is usually 30, but you don't need to have that amount as you can be like some members who have hundreds of credits through all the posting they do.

thank you for explaining credit system. i don't need bothering admin for this, because nol moderator explained.

Lol, thats happened to me before. It fixed it self after a while, just like you. I also have a clan, could you you send me your website?

sure. i'm not building this website, it is done by my friend, but we are hosting it here on Xisto. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . this is our website, and our members are here (you put mouse over image) .
do you play cod 4 too?
Edited by pop (see edit history)