xisto Community
truefusion

One Word Equals 10 Grains Of Rice freerice.com

http://freerice.com/

Feeding the hungry is as simple as a click away. 10 grains of rice per word may not seem like much, but the site donates based on revenue brought in by its advertisements. Meaning, more visitors and players can increase the amount of grains per word. Also, getting over 5,000 grains a day is not hard to do. Kindly join in on the fun! :)

Cool link.Thanks for sharing. I am not sure how much I earned, but I had some fun playing with the Vocabulary...

Wow... I really like sites that have these kind of good things about them. I really hope that they actually do help to feed the hungry around the word, cause sometimes it feels like I'd like to do more, but just don't have the time or ideas on what I can do, but even if I can help out in just a small way, it's nice to know that if there are a lot of people that are also doing their small part, that it can actually do something much larger.Thanks for sharing this sort of site, and I can't wait to see how much I can help out :)

Awesome find truefusion. I'll be sure to visit it often. This is the kind of help i think the world needs. I don't think the government should get involved with this stuff. People are perfectly capable of helping those in need by themselves and this is a great example.

All I can say to them is; good luck counting them out.

hahahaha i was thinking the same thing.....but i think they know approximately how many grains in 1 pound of rice

on a serious note, i loved the website. for someone like me who loves helping people and not ever having enough money to donate much of it, this site is GREAT. i plan on making a commitment to myself to do at least 700 grains a week and plan on putting a banner up on one of my websites to advertise it and advise others to join in support and do the same i'm also going to be telling all my friends about the site and i suggest everyone do the same. it's no out of pocket money and about 2 minutes of your time per day average to feed one good meal to a starving human being that probably doesn't have a long lifespan otherwise.

this is one of those posts that need to be pinned and bumped to the top20 ever so often in support!

This is pretty amazing.

I keep it open in Firefox as a tab and go to it to do some words every now and then while I'm online. I try to get 100 grains each day at the very least...

I try to post bulletins as often as I can about these things... if you're on FaceBook, you can join my group for an easy reference to free or effortless ways to make a difference in the world.

I think I'll post something else I found too in a new thread, if it hasn't been posted already. :)

I just got 3000 grains last night. But I was thinking, even if you get the word wrong the advertisements are still displayed, what do they do with that revenue, how come they don't use that money to buy rice too ?

yeah like i said thoughwhat if they just get paid for us <- snipped -> the words do not even have to be right like omarsdali saidfrom my experience this is a scam and that they should all give the money that they made to buy rice for the poor people like they said

well, i have been going on that site regulary now. i told my wife about it and i guess she thought this site was based on a great idea too since she's on there more than i am now. i'm happy to know that and the fact i am indirectly helping others by spreading the word. my efforts are good, but if i spread the word more, that can really add up to a lot of grains of rice.again, i encourage everyone to not just go to that site yourself, but to spread the word. according to the faq on that site, 25,000 people die of hunger every day. i live in the united states and most people here take food for granted as it's available everywhere....even for the homeless.

poverty.com is their sister site, made by the same founder, it shows the number of people who died in the past hour.

Nice, if that's truth, it's very simple way to help the hungry people.

or a very simple way to get rich quick, take a look at the blog post in this website http://aftrsmedia.com/ they did some calculations and found out that the owner is making way more profit from the website, and someone else said something about the ads being pay per action ads and concluded that its probably a scam.