xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SSS

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

This.... belongs in the hall-of-fame of GBA Games...Gives you plenty of hours of gameplay. I think I've played over 0 hours in a week,I recieved this as a Birthday Present and the next day, I got hooked on it, Great game, What do you think if you have played it or if you haven't... DO PLAY IT!

havent played the gba version but u shud try the ps1 version...(same title)...it also offers hours of gameplay (i finished the game in like a day--gameshark)...but recommended for someone on summer break (good to kill time with)

I had made a Harvest Moon website, I just need to find it again. But nevertheless, I only have the PS version. Harvest Moon: Back to nature. Wish they'd make one for XBOX.xboxrulz

I don't have GBA so I haven't played that version, but I do have PSX and PS2 :P I still think the PSX version is better because the PS2 one is all 3D and it just...seems harder to play :lol:

I love this game! I played the female version (More Friends of Mineral Town) for GBA and kept giving the doctor herbs/weeds to try and get him to like me. My favorite part of this game is rearing the animals so they produce the largest sizes for eggs/milk/wool. The cooking feature in this game is great too but it takes quite some time because you need to build the kitchen and get the equipment.

I have it in my DS right now (Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness) but haven't had the time to play much. There's a new version coming out in November for the DS too. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

edit: I just noticed the last post was in 2004. Is it okay to dig up such old posts? I have no idea how I got to this page LOL

Edited by mew (see edit history)

this game was great but sometimes i feel boredom playing it.. because of years and years :)but i love the game.. it's like the Farmville of facebook but it was better than that because you can merry a woman :Pand some stuff.. maybe you want to try playing also the HARVEST MOON MORE FRIENDS OF MINERAL TOWNyou can meet more new people there :P and more new events