xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DemonReaper

New Starcraft Clan Comming. Clan sl)a

Well i will be starting a new clan soon. i need some active players on useast and good leaders.i also need some people who eather known how to or can help with a website php stuff. If you have bots bring em, the more bots u get the higher ranks u get ( not the only way, its just one of many)we are a map making clan and a computer tech clan ( comp tech is like.....helping others with websites, computer support, ect. its wat i do)i also need some1 who might be able to help me learn some programming lang. like visual basic or C++ i know some html but thats more for websites.any1 who wants to join:Temp Channel: op da_ @useastLeader username: L)a-DeathReaper Ops bot: (leaders) DA_/f add me or just /m me if i am on. i am on just about every night.high ranks go fast so if you want to join contact me asapthanks any1 who wants to joinReaper