xisto Community
A200

How Many Languages Can You Speak?

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, butHow many languages can you speak? I can speak english (obviously) a decent amount of French (no where near fluent though :rolleyes:) and a bit of German. Ive been speaking English since 1992, and German I learnt in 2002-2004 but in 2005-2007 I switched to French so most of my German has left me ;)How about you?Avec vous?

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but
How many languages can you speak? I can speak english (obviously) a decent amount of French (no where near fluent though :rolleyes:) and a bit of German. Ive been speaking English since 1992, and German I learnt in 2002-2004 but in 2005-2007 I switched to French so most of my German has left me ;)

How about you?
Avec vous?

will i can speak english hardly
and arabic the natral languege
but i know 5 defrent computer languege

English and super nerd!!!Jk..Only know english and php, and html, and css... and thats it.... welll.. I guess you don't really speak the web languages....

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

I guess you could speak with programming languages... using functions that return echo with something you would like to say. =b.Anyways, back to the topic, I can speak fluent spanish and english and I can tell you all about schools between elementary through high school in both united states and Mexico. There really is a huge difference. I have also studied a bit of german, but I keep forgetting the basics because I have no use for german. As you can see I also know a bunch of programming languages..

I can speak English, and a bit of French and Spanish.English is my native language, so I've been speaking that all my life and I'm fluent!I started french 2/3 years ago at school and I'm nowhere near fluent but I think I have enough to get by with and I could probably live there. But obviously I'm going to do another 3 years of it.I only started spanish a few months ago so I'm really learning the basics and trying to build up my vocabulary and improve my accent. I'm going to do this for another 3 years as well.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but
How many languages can you speak? I can speak english (obviously) a decent amount of French (no where near fluent though :)) and a bit of German. Ive been speaking English since 1992, and German I learnt in 2002-2004 but in 2005-2007 I switched to French so most of my German has left me :D

How about you?
Avec vous?

1. If the question is how many language you speak it mean how many language you can speak at the moment then m answer is THREE. Arabic, English and Russian.

2. But I see the initiator of the topic spoke about what language he studied or used in past. If that the case I will tell that that i know Frensh and German.

3. I studied Frensh 3 year 50 years ago but I can't speak Frensh now but i can read mathematical articles and books in Frensh. I used this experience when I taught mathematics in Algeria and use reference in Frensh and give the students the terminology in frensh.

4. Then I studied German as extra language in the univeristy and to read scientific articles in german. I did exams in two years in my last two years of Bacholr od Science Then I sat again exam in during preparation of Master Thersis as a prequests to get the degree. In all these exam it was allowed to use dictionary.

I can speak English and German and I am learning Chinese. Although Chinese has a completely different set of writing from most languages, it is actually quite easy to learn.

I find it quite interesting the vast variety of languages spoken by people! I think for this we will make it that any language you learned in the last 5 years or so... as your main ones and say you learned x language x years ago??? :)

English fluently, Tagalog somewhat okay, but not as fluent. I have had studied French, Japanese and Italian in school, but never really was into it that much to remember most of it. To further add, I probably wont remember much from French, Japanese and Italian apart from the hellos and goodbyes (Coniecha (sp), Buon Giorno, Au revoir, etc).

I am really into foreign languages, pursuing Bachelor of Arts degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures.Well, I can carry a good conversation in Portuguese and English, and I'm improving my Spanish and Italian. A foreign language is one of the most rewarding skills you can acquire :)