xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Poyzin

Hey What Up People!

Hey what's up! *Slaps all hands on the forum* My name's Brett. Little about myself: I LOVE to make movies and programs.I am currently creating a 2D MMORPG engine.I came on this forum not only to get myself a domain name but to hang out. If I'm interested, wich I am (This forum is like off-topic, but to get a website, COOL), I post A LOT. I'm the forum rat in most forums. One time, I was so interested in this forum, 48 posts in 1 day. Right now I'm probably up to 2,300 somethin' posts!I also am in love with making web templates and web/Vista icons!I hope to make friends wit all of ya!Cya.-//Bret\\-

Hello Brett, welcome to Trap 17! *slaps your hand*I love movies, what type do you make? My brother has made a few good movies! I am sure there are other movie makers on this forum somewhere...Xisto is a great place to hang out you'll find, theres a subforum about pretty much everything, and for 280 credits (not posts) you are eligible for a free domain! :D but I won't be needing one yet ;)I am a high poster on a certain forum too, one day there were heaps of discussions going and I ended up making 250+ posts IN ONE DAY!!! On that board I also had 4200 posts since May 2007, but I have since left them as they are getting a little boring... But remember its quality not quantity. We would rather 100 really good posts from you than 1000 one liners :rolleyes: Welcome!

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

EDIT: Oops I read the topic wrong, answered to the wrong person!!!Anyway it seems good that you can make programs and such... do you know C+, HTML... PHP??

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

Hello Brett, welcome to Trap 17! *slaps your hand*

I love movies, what type do you make? My brother has made a few good movies! I am sure there are other movie makers on this forum somewhere...

Xisto is a great place to hang out you'll find, theres a subforum about pretty much everything, and for 280 credits (not posts) you are eligible for a free domain! :D but I won't be needing one yet ;)

I am a high poster on a certain forum too, one day there were heaps of discussions going and I ended up making 250+ posts IN ONE DAY!!! On that board I also had 4200 posts since May 2007, but I have since left them as they are getting a little boring... But remember its quality not quantity. We would rather 100 really good posts from you than 1000 one liners :rolleyes:

Welcome!

*OW* That slap hurt! :-P

Right now I'm making a horror one. Then it's off to medieval comedy :D.

Oh cool, has your brother put any on youtube or somethin? Can I see them?

Nice to meet you!

"make programs"

I take it you're a beginner. What programming language, if any, do you use?

Not really, I dont know a ot but I am good.

I use Visual Basic 6 and Java.

And jeeze don't have to be so evil for the first meet >_>

"What programming language, if any, do you use?"

EDIT: Oops I read the topic wrong, answered to the wrong person!!!
Anyway it seems good that you can make programs and such... do you know C+, HTML... PHP??

Learning bit by bit, month by month ;) for those.

Except HTML I know very well. :rolleyes:

I am not the biggest fan of horror movies with heaps of blood and gore, I get a big squirmish :rolleyes: My brother only really made the movies in high school, last year, as he did a subject for 2 years called Film and Television... some of his movies are quite ok, but not as good as some other peoples ive seen, one guy at our school has made some simply awesome films!!

I am not the biggest fan of horror movies with heaps of blood and gore, I get a big squirmish :rolleyes:
My brother only really made the movies in high school, last year, as he did a subject for 2 years called Film and Television... some of his movies are quite ok, but not as good as some other peoples ive seen, one guy at our school has made some simply awesome films!!

Thats ok. Any movie is a masterpiece as long as it's uniqe, MY MOTTO ;).

Yeah, my horror film is going to take place in school. We asked the High school principle if we could. We approved...even for blood :D

Don't lean much towards Visual Basic especially VB6. It will leave you high and dry in terms of performance and flexibility. I'd suggest you try to replace the Visual Basic with the Java you know. It will benefit you in the future.