xisto Community
odomike

Too Many At A Time.....which Should I Choose? Help needed...

I got myself registered into MySpace a few months ago and there seemed not to be any notice of me until I took a pic of myself one early morning while I was about to leave for work. I had put up this pic as my default pic in there at myspace (you can view the pic at Odomike's MySpace. It is the first thing you see on the page).

Well, after that, I got a host of girls, ladies and women...writing me and teling me all sorts of romantic mumbo jumbo...like..you are hot, you are sexy and all things you can imagine. It even got worst when I had to install the MySpace Messenger (MySpaceIM) on my laptop and connect to their chat room.

It might sound crazy but right now, I have 7 women, all willing to and ready to marry me if I so want it. 5 are Americans, 1 is a German while the other is a Serbian. If you scroll down my page, you would see the comments I get from them and you could figure out for yourself what I am saying. Some dont actually post coments but just prefer to chat.

Well, the problem here is the fact that I cant fall in love with and marry seven women at the same time. I have to shortlist them down to one. Amongst all of them, I like one of the Americans and then the German most. The German has shown so much interest in me that she literally warned a couple of the Americans to back off from me. But I havent made up my mind yet as to what is gonna happen. I am just at a crossroads with what decision to make concerning these women. Definitely, I cant marry them all at the same time, and then I dont wanna choose the wrong one too.

Guys and girls in here, your help and advice is really needed here.

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

Odo that is called Myspace spam, I wouldn't doubt that those woman are myspace sexbots trying to get you click on there links, I get them all the time and all I do is click delete and what not to move. Best way to find out is send them a message through the email system and see if you get a response, if not its a bot and what not. Plus I wouldn't worry about trying to hook up through myspace because who knows what kind of whacko you could get yourself in those.

Well, I am damn sure that they are not myspace spam. because a bot will never send an email to you and neither will a bot send you more than 5 emails, sometimes up to 8 or even 9 per day with each response as regards to the specific subject you are discussing.And then, definitely a bot cant call you on your mobile phone and talk to you for over 5mins. I have spoken to most of them on the phone, seen them on cam and they ve even sent emails to my alternate email addy. I know one thing, that the US is full of some crazy people, though u can still get some sane ones too, but I am more like trying to get to know them much more better before I get into anythin serious with anyone.Though I still need advice here...

Well in that case if you were smart I would keep it friendly oversea's relationships are very hard to figure out and always lead into some trouble. I would stay local as online relationships never are what they seem and its obvious that the emails your getting that these woman are desperate or something else or the frequency of these messages would be lower. Also bots do send you email as a computer guy you should know that, they even send IM's and junk as well , of course you can tell if the messages are fake or not if all they talk about is sex, sex, and sex.So keep it friendly and try not to make it more then what the other side is looking for.

If I were you, I would choose none for now and wait until you actually feel a connection with someone, and not just any connection, but a REAL one. There's no hurry to 'get involved' with anyone, and you seem to be feeling a 'false' sense of urgency. Take your time, be patient with yourself and you will make a good choice. However, if you just jump in, you may end up regretting the choice you make:) Relax my dear, the one who is worthy of your love will wait for you. I am speaking to you from experience. My husband and I met (for the second time) on tagged.com. We had met about 7 years ago in person through my old boss, but I was already in a relationship at that time, and so, I didn't pay him any mind. Then 7 years later he commented on my page at tagged and we talked back and forth for months. We took our time to build our relationship from friendship, to lovers and now were married and expecting a child. There IS such a thing as Happily ever after, you just have to trust yourself to find it, and NOT let fear or anxiety make you move faster than you are comfortable with. Trust me, if you aren't comfortable, your date won't be either and that can screw everything up:)And Remember: Anyone who won't wait for you to feel comfortable, does NOT deserve you:) :)

Thanks very much for the awesome advice Archangel Baw. I havent chosen anyone of them as of now. I am just playing along and still trying to know which one of them really loves me or which one just likes my looks. Actually, I have already started short listing them and for now, I have about 3 of them taht I am looking at. Depending on which one is able to pass my tests, that will determine which one I am gonna select.Despite trying to shortlist the list I already have, I am getting more joining the list. 2 more has joined. Well, I am still trying to see how this ends up

Hm..as I am reading this, I think this whole thing went a bit in your head? You probably heard before that you are beautiful right? if that is really your picture, you surely did.. Well, you cannot pick these girls like they are some sort of vegetables waiting to be picked by the almighty customer - HANDSOM YOU! Come on man..This is just not right and you shouldn't do it like that...just think about how the other 6 will feel if when you'll pick the seventh! Surely not good...This is a bad situation and I advice you to keep your contacts online, virtual and not bring these people into your real world...After all these girls found out about you by looking at your picture, which they cannot be sure if it is really yours...they can fake their personalities, which is easily possible online..Im sure that you can find a great girl by going out someitme or to your friend's birthday..Come on mate, this is virtual *BLEEP*! :D And I've just remembered...if they ask you for money - say NO! :)