xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Godless World-winterbirth I love this book

This book is by Brian Ruckley, and I highly suggest you see if its at a library near you if you like heroic fantasy.... I'll type out the description on the back of the book for you...An uneasy truce exists between the thanes of the True Bloods.Now, as another winter approaches, the armies of the Black Road march south from their exile beyond the Vale of Stones. For some, war will bring a swift and violent death. Others will not hear the clash of swords or see the corpses strewn over fields. They will see an opportunity to advance their own ambitions. But all, soon will fall under the shadow that is descending.For, while the storm of battle rages, one man is following a path that will awaken a terrible power in him- and his legacy will be written in blood.And the best part is, its a series (not sure if other books are out yet, this is book one). I highly recomend it to you and I'm not even finished it yet :rolleyes: