xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
srbin

Your Favourite Sports?

I'm a big fan of tennis, playing when the weather is good and watching when it's not, and have also recently taken up ultimate frisbee. In fact, pretty well any sport where I can get far too tired chasing after something will do nicely for me. I am far too easily distracted by bright colours and spinning. Never get to play so much of either one round this time of year though, not enough daylight, usually freezing cold, and rain most of the time as well, it seems to make a point of appearing whenever I manage to organise a game at all. What about everyone else, which sports do you all prefer?

;) Unfortunetaly, I don't really play sports, because I am not very good at it. However, ;) I do like badminton, because of it's simplicity and easiness to play. Tennis is also a very good game because it is obviously similar to badminton, but a more quick game. :P I also like swimming, because it makes your body fit and healthy. Of course, if anyone else have a different opinion, I can't object to it can I? All the sports are fun, :P no matter what it is. ;) Have fun playing sports! Too bad it's not snowing... I can go skiing! :P ~Dooga

Cross Country Running is my favorite...depending on the course, the scenery can be beautiful, the weather can be ideal, and the feeling you get during those mid-November 8-mile runs is unlike anything else (perhaps only rivaled by 2nd-grade recreational soccer!). I also love volleyball, haha. What an excellent sport! Swimming is very good for keeping you in shape, but is not particularly enjoyable when done competitively, at least in my opinion. Baseball was once my love and joy, but I have since grown out of it...It's still fun to watch those Yankees-Red Sox rivalries though, I guess ;)

Iam a big fan of baseball.The plays some of the players make are amazing like take derek jeter star shortstop of the yankees I have read 2 books about him and some players who have used stroieds to improve the way they play should be kicked out.

Since I am from Serbia,there is no doubt that my favourite sport is basketball.Why? Well,because I have grown up watching our national teams winning so many gold medals.In our country basketball is played ate every corner of the street,you can see all the time kids playing it,so it is no wonder that we are the best in basketball.Also,I like basketball because of Michael Jordan,my true hero!

I'm not really big on sports, but if I had to choose, I would say soccer, baseball, basketball, pool, biking, jogging, tennis, and hiking. When I get physical, I'd prefer being active rather than getting pushed around in a more agressive sport such as foot ball.

soccer

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Forum rules state that a single word, a single one liner, excessive similies are all considered as spam (and not the eating kind). This is the last time you will see this note on this matter...
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I am a huge fan of Volleyball! I started playing about two years ago on a Rec team and wasn't a huge fan of it. But one of my teammates told me about some tryouts for a club team (A higher level team). I got on the team, she didn't. The only reason, I still feel, that I got on the team and she didn't, was the simple fact that I was tall. Very tall and she was short. Very short.Anyway, I have been playing happily for two years and have been on the same team. I like a lot of different sports though, like football, basketball and lacrosse. All fun and complicated and simple in their own ways.