xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boaz

How Many People Like Ea Sport Cricket 07?

How many people like EA SPORT CRICKET 07?I like it but the only part that is bad about it is that it has different names for players i mean close letters but wierd spellings LOLLLLLLLLLLL

You must add more teams.Thats the only problem.How Many People Like Ea Sport Cricket 07?I love cricket. And its the best game ever. But the problem is you don't have United States of America(USA) in the game. They beat Bermuda, and Canada. They won the America's Cup. If you want to sell Cricket video games. You just need to add other teams like Afgagistan, Singapore,Japan,China,Bahama,and the United Staes of America.Don't need to send a message just remake the game as I told you. So for the Next game I will think its very enjoying. 

-reply by Husnain Bashir

lolz u want a team named USA firstly and other countries like japan china . Lolz :P Can these countries beat my country team (india).If yes then tell me .If you want these teams then you can download a patch should be available somewhere.Search for it.And as far as the game is considered it is too easy i can hit 6 sixes can score more than 100000000.. runs.