xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boaz

Snake In The Night

This is real experince One day i was sleeping in my bedroom.. and after 12 midnight ... i felt something crawling inside my blanket..I ignored it the first time.. but then after about 2 mins a snake was on my face.. i was really scared. it was reaching near my eyes. i couldnt even make a sound.. and i was really scared to touch it and run.but with all my courage i called my parents first "MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY" screaming.. and they camed and saved me...i hope this doesnt happen to u

Really boaz, that was a scarey experience. :rolleyes: I don't know if I could have held still that long. I did have a mouse in bed with me once. It jumped off my window sill onto my pillow and ran down beneath my covers. I did the same as you and screamed for my mother. She didn't believe me until she threw back the blankets and the mouse jumped on the floor. I am really glad it wasn't a snake. BTW: What kind of snake was is it?

this reminded me of a movie I saw a couple of years ago (can't believe I still remember it). It is about this killer spider that craws in this guy's bed and he tries to itch the place where the spider is and gets bitten and dies.Now whenever I feel something itch i always see it first then itch...If it were a snake it would of been really scary, I mean getting even a little bug on your face while sleeping would 'of been pretty scary but a snake! thats just too 'over the top' and considering I've got minor arachnophobia i wouldn't want one to be a spider...

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Wow, that must have been a really scary experience. We dont have any poisonous in our country, let alone snakes. You must be lucky it was not a dangerous/posionous snake(Or was it?), or something much worse could have happened. One night when i was sleeping, i left my window open, and i heard a noise. When I looked up there were two glowing eyes coming right out from the window. I ran straight for parents. It turns out it was just a cat, but man was i scared. Nothing compared to a snake though. I heard a story of a boy who was camping, and we he woke up a snake was completely wrapped around him and trying to strangle him. I think he may have died, but im not sure. Im glad we dont have snakes in our country....

I don't know if I could live in an area where creepy-crawlies are prevalent. :rolleyes: Not scared of spiders, centipedes, snakes, or whatnot, but why get freaked out in the middle of the night by one ON you or have to remember to shake your shoes/boots every morning or have to constantly live in a slight state of paranoia? I don't know about most people, but I'm easily startled by surprises... especially ones where I automatically think of poisonous or potentially-hazardous or painful biting things.

I live in a remote area here in the Philippines, a barrio called Barangay Bayag Kabayo, there are also stories here that there was once a family here who all died because of a snake bite. They where all found inside their nipa house, while in their bed, and inside a mosquito net... they found a Philippine cobra, a poisonous snake. They believe that the snake sneak through the mosquito net while they were asleep, and they were bitten to death. they all died. a really horrible story.