xisto Community
imdaman

How Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

Hello everyone, I was searching for some tips on how to impress schoolgirls and I came upon this website. It looks very helpful and informative so I have registered...Here's my situation: I have known this girl for about 2 weeks. She is in most of my classes and I like her very much, but I just don't have the courage to say that I like her. I have tried eating lunch with her, introducing myself, saying hello and smiling to her whenever to see her and being myself, but I didn't think that I have impressed her. She spends most of the time with another girl (most likely her best friend, because most of the time I find the two of them chatting, and walking together).Last week my school went for ice-skating...I constantly skated to her every now and then to ask whether she was alright (since she is new to ice-skating, she sometimes falls) and offered her to ice-skate together, and things like that. She even asked me my email at that time (when it was just the two of us, while we were resting on the side of the ice-skating field).I don't know whether she likes me or not, but today I was surprised: Her friend asked me to come to meet her. When I did, she was a bit shy and she said, "I have heard some 'stuff' going around..." After a long pause, she asked, "Do you like me?" in front of her friends. I was surprised. I wanted to say yes, but I was a bit shy and perhaps a bit too proud, and so I said..."No...". After that I felt really bad, not only for hurting her (if she likes me, which I think yes, she does) but also for lying to myself, to my heart. We were in the park of the school at that time, and so I turned and started walking away, but then I ran outside the school's football pitch pretending that I was watching the football (while actually condemning myself for doing something I really didn't want to do). The best thing was, when I turned around to go back to class, I saw her and her 'best friend' walking, just near me, like, walking back and forth (I think). I really regret what I have done. I know she must have been hurt inside, but she's not showing it (like me, I think she's hiding her feelings, but I'm not sure, I'm not good at reading girls). What do you think I should do? I really want her to know that I love her, but I'm a bit shy, that is why I said 'no' today spontaneously when asked The Question. I don't know if she can ever forgive me. Please help...I'm really troubled not because I don't know how to tell her my feelings, but because I rejected her today (while actually I didn't want to)

Can someone help me...please...I'm really at a loss of what to do...or what to say...or even what to THINK! I am not really that shy, because well as a matter-of-fact, I'm good-looking, and in fact I know of some girls (yes, some) who likes me (since they asked me my birthday, and their friends even asked me if I liked them!) Now the rumour has spread...That I liked this girl...It's like...So many girls are asking me, "Who do you like?" So many times. But now...they're all asking the same thing..."Do you like *her*"? I have said no directly to *her* face and I am really sorry that I have hurt her (if she likes me).I know by now that my chances of getting her to like me will be very slim, but then...I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me.

I think it was really her fault. You should arrange a meeting with her. Without all her friends, and then explain to her, slowly how you feel, and apologise for your lack of confidence.

I hate it when someone cannot confront you, if she really liked you she would tell you herself; right? What I would do if I were in your position and if she was in my heart would be to do this...Ask her to go out somewhere with you, don't call it a 'date'; just go somewhere. Build up a conversation until you get up to the point of your feelings. Then tell her exactly what you feel for her. If she starts getting uncomfortable just ask her how she feels. I did this when I had a crush and it worked, I suggest you try it and see what happens.

Admit what happened to her. If you see her in the hallway or if she's by herself at anytime, grap her aside, and tell her what you told us. She will understand. If she doesn't feel the same way you do, then forget it. You can't make her like you. Sure you'll be upset, but make sure you don't show it.

I know what I am about to write might be irrelevant to the question...but let me just share my experience today at school.

Today I saw her in the canteen...so I told her that I needed to say something to her and I asked her to come to the park (yes, there's one in my school). So I waited...Then she came. As usual, she's flanked by her best friends. When I walked straight to her and called her name, her friends stopped, started smiling and asked me if I wanted them to leave us alone...In fact I wanted them to be there, so that *she* knew that I was really serious and I am not afraid (anymore) to tell to her in front of her friends of what I told you all...

You know what? When I started talking, she never looked me in the eye, but she was looking down, (a bit smiling I think). She never said anything and listened intently up to the point where I said let's just be friends,..for now. Then she said "Yes...alright". I told her that it was all I have to say, and then I left.

But do you know the best thing that happened? In the last period, it was the science class. And I've chosen my seat next to her ever since I came to the school. We talked as if nothing had ever happened in the park...or so I thought, until I walked to the teacher to ask some questions. When I was walking back to my seat, I saw her glancing at me...about 2 times, but of course (as all girls are) they never stare for too long. A good start, really. I hope that by now she knows that I like her, and I think that she likes me too! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help everyone...but I've got one last question...the situation has come so far (as described above). Everything seems to go well, except that there is a last obstacle: My parents have a traditional way of thinking. They are kinda overprotective and always asks me where I go, (once even they called the school to ask where I was for coming home at 5pm instead of the usual 4.30pm). Can you give me some suggestions on how to spend more of my time with *her*? She doesn't get online much on MSN, even though she's always the first person I look for whenever I go online, and asking her out on the weekend is a bit out of the picture (not that I'm poor, but my parents might stop me). What do you think? Could you give me some ideas? Once again thank you so much for the help.

Firstly, you need to step up and stop fudging around your feelings. You either like her or you don't, If you do, is it friends or more? If it's just friends, then be friends, but we all know it's more then that, so stop saying "NO" or "Lets just be firends...." crap because you push her further away from you each time with that, I believe if that time at the park you said, would you like to get together some time for drinks, movie or somthing, then you could have had a very clear yes.Your parents just need to be giving you some trust, and you need to show them that you are trustworthy, and not to say that you aren't or anything but 15 year olds these days walk the streets 24/7 like they own them until they hit by a car or something. Maybe you should talk to them, and maybe bring her home to meet them if you end getting together with her. If you are still on limited time, then maybe you can become friends with her friends as well and spend some time together at school, after school, and weekends is 48 hours along, its not like she will say no if you ask to spend just 5 hours of that with her, thats neally a full working day! You need to stop pissing around and tell her straight exactly how you feel and stop delaying it, the more you do, the more she has a chance to be swayed but others thoughts and opinions. Back to your parents, are you an only child? Many parents will get over-protective of an only child or first child because thats there success in life there life, thier pride and they dont want anything to happen to you, and they can't take a grip on when they have to let you go and put some faith and trust in you. Just sit down and talk with them, and give them some sitiuations like, I know some 15 year olds do this, but i'm smarter and would never consider such a stupid thing and I'm only going out to do this becuase I really like her, and parents like being involved, and as I said, then maybe after a couple of times out together bring her home to meet yours parents, it isn't such a bad thing if she is polite and nice, which I'm sure she is.So answer me this, Do you like her more then a friend? What are you going to do the next time you see her?Could you write her a handwritten letter?AS AN ADSIDE: When I first saw the title I thought you were going to be some 18-19 year old that wants to impress a school girl and I was soo waiting for the page to load so I could come back with some smart *bottom* answer like: Buy some cheap asain piece of Sh!t car and take the springs out so it's a$$ drags along the ground with some 22" Chrome rims aand then give it some unreal stickers that read "I'm your typical sterotype dimwit..." then insert 5 18" subs to the back with 9" splits speakers with fully cranked techno, and cruise past her with you stooped back in your seat so your eyes only just see over the door and your baggy cap sideways and big bling bling chains swishing from side to side then hammer it showing off your tinny tinn tin exhaust system, that'll win her over... haha, I'll top now!

Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

Just be yourself and try to catch her without her mates sometime. Ask her if she likes you and tell her how you feel.If she feels the same way, then you're in luck mate.All I can say is good luck and hope all goes well for you.

If you really liked her you should have said yes when you had the chance. However there was no reason for her to bring you in front of a bunch of her friends. You can still salvage it though as it isn't unreasonable for you to be shy in front of a bunch of her friends, especially if you might not know them.

How can i make her mine forever

How Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

I m looking her from 2 years . We study in different class of same college . I always follow her hiding from her . Can you tell me what shall I do . Our college is going to be finiseed in less then one month . What shall I do . I m fully dipressed . Plese help me

-question by Brat Read

God, I have a similar issue, except instead of barley knowing her, I am one of her best friends! And this other girl I like, I went out with her, but she brought a friend along! Then the holidays went by and I don't know if she cares much about me anymore! So confusing!To answer the Ops question, let it all out (not everything :D), girls like confidence :)Sam.

Edited by samlockart (see edit history)

how to handle How Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

I am 18 years old & she is 15 years old. She propose me & I said "yes". After that she went to her home her school starts. Some times we talk on mobile phone. But during last few days her phone is continuously switch off how can I consider that she is serious about me & my filings ?

-question by rohan

listenHow Can I Impress A SchoolgirlDon't show you real feeling towords her... If you noticed. She asked: if you like her or no..But she didn't tell you her feeling first. In such a qusetion don't say yes or no. Be smart.. Let her say her feeling, then try to show that you attracted to her with out saying anything.. She will work hard to get you close to her. Then she will get in love with you step by step.. Than when you are sure of it.. Share your love with her... Good luckDiedan

how 2 impress a girl i likeHow Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

hey guys I m archit.So here's my situation. There's this girl in my class whom I like a lot. I once gave her a letter admitting that I like her and she told on of her friends that she likes me too but she never told me. She keeps on talking with other guys espacially one of our friends. If I try to talk to her she either ignores me or doesnt pay much attention. What should I do

-question by archit