xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reduced

Why Hello

Hey, I'm Reduced, also known as Devin to some. :rolleyes: I've came here for well, forum hosting (hopefully IPB 2.0.0-2.3.1). Right now I use InvisionFree (IF), a free IPB 1.3 service. It's really good for anybody who hasn't heard of it.

So, I've came here from a few people and reasons. I hope I stay active and hopefully get that IPB hosting. ;)

Hello and welcoe to Xisto,Please Abide by the rules when posting here. Please take a look at the Xisto Readme located at a pink navigation bar just above the shoutbo. for any questions you may ask the community or you may PM me at any tie. Hope you enjoy your stay here and fulfill your needs.

Hello Reduced Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Looks like people have beat me to the welcome already. Take note of all the information offered. Trap 17 is the best free no-ads hosting on the net. People here are friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer.

See you around the boards. :rolleyes:

Why hello there, and welcome to Xisto.com! You have come to right place if you are looking for the best free web-hosting available on the internet! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the community and wish you the best of luck on your future website. Do not forget to post and participate in the forums on a regular basis -- it is the key to maintaining your account's active state once you are granted free hosting. One again, welcome, good luck, and see ya around in the forums!