xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AskAndrewD

1,000 Job Questions (Not Literally)

When did you get your first job (Or when do you plan on it)? What is or is going to be your career? Do you expect to get paid a lot? How much? Do you think you are already set to be able to spend the right amount of money on the right stuff? Are you sure? Did you ever think about starting your own business? If so, how do you plan on doing so? What do you think it is or would be like to be a high-level boss in your company?For me - I said:I will soon have my first job mowing lawns. I think my career will be a software engineer, or something along those lines. I expect to get paid a lot, because engineers usually do :D . I don't know how much money they really do get paid. I think I get the jist of being able to spend the right amount of money. Yeah, I'm sure :rolleyes: . I always wish I could start my own business. However, I don't think I'm the right type. One reason is I don't even know how to start it, let alone hire people, manage it correctly, etc... Also, I don't think I'd be a good high-level boss, because I would complain too much.So, now I want to hear from YOU GUYS! Make up your own questions if you like ;)

I am currently a bagger at a local grocery store, not the best job, but it pays. i like to race carts around the store and do random stuff. I plan on being a doctor. I think im going to get paid a lot because the lowest paid doctor (on average) is a pediatrician, and they get payed over $80,000. and i would never be a pediatrician. Im guessing i will get payed around $100,000 dollars after about 2 years and probably around $150,000 after 7 years. I think i might have a few problems with spending money, but making as much as doctors do, i dont think they will be huge problems. mainly paying off school loans and then buying a nice car or new technology. I actually have started my own business, it was a lawn care business. It wasnt that hard, i employed my bro, we got paid pretty good. but it didnt work out too well, cuz i was always gone volunteering and stuff.